After just sitting at my computer for a while, some riffs popped into my head, and I picked up my Guitar. This ended up being a 7-minute jam, I'm rather happy.

For future recordings though, I'll work on the quality. I didn't have a 1/4-1/8 adapter on hand, so it's just Guitar into Mic.

I'd be very grateful if at least someone could listen to the whole thing. I'm not expecting it, but it would be nice. I also have another song I recorded a while ago. That one's weird as Hell and I think I was on some strong form of drugs during its making.

My two Songs
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
wow. very cool.

the second one espcially.

the whole thing was all great and acoustic. not a miss i heard. very nice riffs, and chord strumming. very angelic.
Quote by Arlabester
wow. very cool.

the second one espcially.

the whole thing was all great and acoustic. not a miss i heard. very nice riffs, and chord strumming. very angelic.

Thank you, I couldn't recreate that second one the same if I tried. I don't like to give away the "secret" (It's dumb, and I was probably stoned when I wrote it) of the song, but the speaking parts are actually me reciting Kurt Cobain's suicide note, played backwards. I only wish I could/would have written more Guitar parts to recite the whole thing... Maybe I'll work on that next.

Ha, and those "Angelic" tones came from a FirstAct Guitar!!

Quote by Kylster
Thank you, I couldn't recreate that second one the same if I tried. I don't like to give away the "secret" (It's dumb, and I was probably stoned when I wrote it) of the song, but the speaking parts are actually me reciting Kurt Cobain's suicide note, played backwards. I only wish I could/would have written more Guitar parts to recite the whole thing... Maybe I'll work on that next.

Ha, and those "Angelic" tones came from a FirstAct Guitar!!

I listened to The Melody Man and greatly appreciated it! I notice the backwards vocals xD Really cool, the melody is great too Keep it up, and thanks for the crit cheers
Sorry for the late ass crit.
Listening to melody man.
I like it so far, the whole talking thing, and the acoustic. Its very much, I don't know the word, But it just sounds awesome. Is that talking in reverse? But I love the chord progression, reminds me of something that I would write and I guess thats a good thing. since this was too short, I had to listen to the other one.

I don't really like the tone, its to much for me. But I do like what your playing pretty kick ass dude. You got a good set of musical creation. This one is pretty cool man, but i loved that progression in melody man. anyway, expand on em. good stuff
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by societies_worm
Sorry for the late ass crit.
Listening to melody man.
I like it so far, the whole talking thing, and the acoustic. Its very much, I don't know the word, But it just sounds awesome. Is that talking in reverse? But I love the chord progression, reminds me of something that I would write and I guess thats a good thing. since this was too short, I had to listen to the other one.

I don't really like the tone, its to much for me. But I do like what your playing pretty kick ass dude. You got a good set of musical creation. This one is pretty cool man, but i loved that progression in melody man. anyway, expand on em. good stuff

It's surprising that people like "The Melody Man" actually, I wasn't expecting many people to enjoy that. The other thing I still have to fix up, right now it's just a bunch of riffs loosely placed in some order. It's mostly played terribly, and the quality sucks, but I'll see if I can pick pieces from it and turn it into a real song. Now if I can only find a set of Drums to record on... :P

I don't mean to double post, but, I have a new recording up. It's called "Mine Defects". I think the Rhythm Guitar sounds really cool on this one. My soloing wasn't the best, but both tracks were one take each, so I'm not complaining that much.

Most of the stuff I did on the Rhythm Guitar was just Minor Pentatonic wankery and a simple chord progression, but I also had my Guitar tuned down a bunch.

This is the link in case you're just lazy enough not to go to the top of the page.