darrell walters
21 IQ
here is a lil tip i think i should share.playing around one night with tuneings on six string guitar # 9.i taped a el 84 tube to my middle finger,for a slide because i coundnt find my other.ill make this simple .second string from the bottom tune down to tone .you will know when its right by the sound.know tune top e down to d you will know when this right to. now start playing hit open string d then slide on bottom stings wella. also to get heavy thud bass out of six string guitar for bass put a towel under strings between pickup .know you have a paul mccarty bass sound. give it a try see what ya think i have another trick ill post later.
sic_riffs
metalmaniac
189 IQ
I did that once for experiment for a new sound and it kinda didnt work out for me so i gave up 4 ages on it then came back to it and it worked until my poor glass slide fell off my finger and smashed. THATS 5 QUID DOWN THE DRAIN
I like lots of metal music, Heavy Metal Death Metal, Nu Metal anything metal really

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Fernandes Revolver Pro (you gotta love it)
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
darrell walters
21 IQ
or try my slide tune i use on some of my songs d a f# a d f# this will really get you playing
slide quick . i put this one to gether my self.enjoy .