Page 3 of 72
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

olololol 40th level Hunter (of christian souls).

" be tr00, **** the alliance!!!!"
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
As if you wouldn't want to be Horde. Continuously sheeping low level alliance in hillsbrad foothills for about a half hour before res camping them is so much fun - even though all I can read is jibberish I'm sure they swear at me.

Varg would so be an orc or undead warlock.
Shadilay.
He'd be a member of the Dark brotherhood..

Damn, I play way too much oblivion...
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
All the Burzum albums I was winning on ebay have been removed, I completely forgot about the Black Metak ban on ebay. If you ask me it's a bloody joke.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
All the Burzum albums I was winning on ebay have been removed, I completely forgot about the Black Metak ban on ebay. If you ask me it's a bloody joke.

What ban?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by cobain_is_king

lol that sucks,.. funnily enough I can still find plenty of them on ebay, regardless

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Yeah, I can still find a lot of black metal on ebay. I thought it never went into effect... they're GheyZorZ
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
theyre homos
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
mit undurchdringlicher Dunkelheit.
Kälte steigt vom boden auf
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
Yeah, I just checked, they have blocked quite a bit, but it's impossible for them to stop all. Still it's like "Oh NOEESSS different views then us "
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Both Burzum demo's went on ebay recently. I bid $450 on each but lost. Demo 2 went for over a grand! anyway I told the seller that if he has any trouble with the winner (as he had no prior wins to his name) to get in touch with me.

lo and behold, I got an email from the seller telling me i could have the tapes if i still wanted them!

demo 1

demo 2

this finally completes the collection
You lucky bastard... I've been trying to get those I couldn't afford those prices though haha, very nice mate, you be lucky
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

whats annoying is that I had the opportunity to buy them directly off Varg in 93 and I couldn't be bothered. they would have cost me $6 at the time. but I did get an advance tape of Det Som Engang Var & Pa Svarte Troner off him. that's nice to have
I'm am envious of you soo much haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by DanRev
Am I the only person who doesn't mind War?

I dont see whats so absolutely puke inducing about it.

I dont know whether to take it seriously..

But the solo is awesome.
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
War serves its purpose. It was a tip of the hat to Bathory at a time when Florida death/grind was all the rage.
yeah but the vocals are so...ugh...
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
Quote by I,Voyager
Wait, black metal ban on ebay? why haven't I heard of this?

Basically, Ebay has tried to ban all black metal products as apparently it's 'offensive.' A lot of Black Metal products get removed after a few days regardless of whether or not people are bidding on it or not, but some gets through unnoticed. I've gotten a few Darkthrone and Emperor from Ebay, but every now and again the item I'm winning will be removed.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Phillipa C.
it's black metal.

I know what it is, thanks

there are plenty of black metal bands that dont sound like a dying rat.
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
what I mean is the vocals are supposed to sound unpleasant, extreme, ridiculous, like a dying animal. I'm sure there are plenty of black metal bands that have a more palatable vocalist, but what is the objective here.
Quote by Phillipa C.
ha ha! wow dude you like totally pwnd there, you feel good about yourself too!

you think Phillipa C. is my birth name? geez you're internet savvy, been online long noobie?

as for you're fourth point, you can eat my shit.
Heterophobe.
...OK. I've just acquired Burzum, by Burzum.

...um, this is the weirdest thing I've probably ever heard in my life. It's not bad, not at all. It's quite good. It's...strange. It's definitely black, black as the depths of black will really get...but... wow...

Rendered speechless in the oddest of ways...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Burzum is truly a unique creation, it's unlike anything else.

The music is a contradiction because it's horrifying, ugly, yet beautiful at the same time.

Sheer genius.
Quote by Phillipa C.
what I mean is the vocals are supposed to sound unpleasant, extreme, ridiculous, like a dying animal. I'm sure there are plenty of black metal bands that have a more palatable vocalist, but what is the objective here.

not all burzum sounds like that.
I dont mind the vocals, It sounds how its supposed 2 but yeah..
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
Generally, it looks like random assed nonsense drawn from letters of the elder futhark. Although, I don't speak ancient.
Recommended threads
Death ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
deadmansdiary
Last post:
by Sanitarium91
Pestilence ( 1 2 3 )
sevenchurches
Last post:
by Sanitarium91
NachtmystiuM
Plus_the_Bear
Last post: