Page 5 of 79
Quote by The182ndDay
emo is dominating the airwaves. Saddens me.

hahahahahaha thats gold.

I like 'all of this' and to a lesser extent, 'easy target.'
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
apple shampoo ;P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
For the past 6 months I have played a blink 182 cd EVERYDAY in my car. Not stopping anytime soon.
I don't think its actually them, it might be Me First and the Gimme Gimmes I think.

I used to love Blink , and I still really do , especially for some light relief. I don't enjoy Take Off Your Pants and Jacket though ,that album is crappy IMO.
There is poetry in despair.
The middle section of "Enema", from "Going away to college" up through "All the small things", is simply the greatest example of pop punk that's ever been recorded, or ever will be.
amazing band, i miss 'em

My Fav cd is The untitled/self titled
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Last edited by nehpets5555 at Oct 5, 2007,
feeling this ftw IMO
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
They dont have a best song because there all great. I really dispise I miss you and down though. I think their live album The Mark Tom and Travis show is the best album ever made, I listen to it constantly.
Quote by Knapton
They dont have a best song because there all great. I really dispise I miss you and down though. I think their live album The Mark Tom and Travis show is the best album ever made, I listen to it constantly.

If I wanted to see 15 year old boobs, Id hang out at the junior high like my dad does

Tom: Hey, when I come back Im gonna start a therpeutic message center. Mark: Im gonna start a nudist colony Tom: he tried that in our bus once Mark:yeah, I tried to start a nudist colony in our bus but it was just me hanging around naked
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Can you give me any bands like blink 182 that are good...(not Plus44 but i love them aswell)
Damien Rice === Legend
maybe sum41? some of their stuff i think is sorta similar....

ALL their songs are totally wickid!!

182nd post!!

!!!!!!!
Last edited by Tster at Dec 6, 2007,
All of This. That's a great song.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Quote by aggiefan33
Carousel has and always will be my favorite.

I seriously love Carousel! I didn't like it much at first, but I have grown to love it and it's probably my third B182 fave behind Always and Adams Song. Not Now and Another Girl, Another Planet are also LEGEND
Simon

You look just your mother...

You look just like your father...

Forgive him our father...

Your Son is smiling...
Josie=Greatest Blink song ever recorded
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^ Yeah that's one of their best, I agree. It's in my Blink top 10, probably with M&Ms too
Simon

You look just your mother...

You look just like your father...

Forgive him our father...

Your Son is smiling...
I would seriously recommend the original Another Girl Another Planet by The Only Ones, its a lot more 80's-ish kind of like Always by blink is, and the guitar work on it is also great.
I'm listening to The Mark, Tom, and Travis show for the 4th time through and Ive had it for less than 2 days

One of my favorite songs is Untitled.
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
I used to like their more mainstream works but nowadays i really like the dude ranch and cheshire cat album.
::type
Quote by StonaLemons
i just wish tom didn't turn into such a dick...

you mean you want tom to leave the excellent band hes in now and go back to this sh it band??
Quote by Godsmack311
you mean you want tom to leave the excellent band hes in now and go back to this sh it band??

IMO ava sucks major ass, long live blink.
lol ava suck, plus 44 suck. blink circa. 2003 sucks too. bring back the cheshire cat and dude ranch days!!!
I'm jealous.

Edit: and though you guys might disagree with me, I really do like tom's solo covers of blink songs. it's so nice on the ears when he just slows it down and sings with just him and his guitar. although everyone here would die to get blink back together, for now this is nice.

Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Mar 28, 2008,
a little late? I got into them after +44 and AVA were already started.

I win?

Fair enough. How old are you though? A few people my age that I'm friends with now were listening to them from Dude Ranch onwards. It's quite depressing to think how slow I was to catch on to 'music'

P.S.

In before the loser who attempts the "but blink only use three chords" quip.
Last edited by fake_sk8r182 at Mar 29, 2008,