nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
I am stuck, so I am basically giving away this very short acoustic piece for someone else to finish. Just post it here once you're done. I am interested in the different directions this could go in.

NOTE: for the people viewing the .txt file, it is meant to be played at 103 bpm.
Attachments:
unfinished acoustic.zip
unfinished acoustic.txt
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Apr 30, 2007,
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
posted the .txt for it
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
is anyone even working on adding to this?
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
b101
768 IQ
Just recycle some of your original ideas - change them slightly. People don't want songs that change direction every other bar (unless they listen to Dream Theater) - listen to some Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly as well...sounds similar
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
just to let you guys know, I don't want you to make ideas up for me, but rather i want you to create an original song revolving around the ideas presented in those little acoustic pieces.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
gonzaw
UG's Secret Agent
6,087 IQ
Then you should change the thread title into something like "I want someone to make me a song (GP5)" or something...
Anyway, I can't think of anything to do with it yet, maybe if I do then I would do something...
(Maybe you should create something like a contest or something, I don't know if anyone would be interested though)
nexteyenate
UG's Passafire Fan
1,590 IQ
how do i change the title? I went into Edit and it seemed like i could only change the title of that individual post.

hmm...maybe a contest would be nice. how about the first person to post a youtube video of themselves playing that little piece (of course, crediting me for the composition itself) gets rights to use it in a song of their own (but that wouldn't really work out so well, considering that's what i am asking them to do anyway).
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux