Page 3 of 359
Quote by Z_cup_boy
haha im really into body modifications but my mom hates the hell outta them
my dad doesnt rly dig tattooes but piercings im not sure
im so anxious to get lip rings and ear piercings
when was ur first alix d??
i dont remember if u already mentioned it in another post lol

My first was when I was 14, I think! It's a little sketchy but around there.
My first facial* was when I was just legal, at 16 and a few months.
Get some small things done to your ears, the more professional the better, and then when you're old enough get what you like!

*Innuendo you say?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
how do you feel about having a sex change in order to facilitate this relationship?

Couldn't we meet half way?

''You cut your pecker off''
''Ok, but you get rid of the nads!''

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Nice piercings.... couldn't you have saved them and just worn earmuffs to work?

Or just giant headphones

I'm kind of curious about retainers, but at the same time i'm not sure if it'll be worth the hassle, know what I mean? If it doesn't work it's a lot of money to waste
Last edited by Alix_D at May 12, 2007,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
LMAO

you're a feisty one, you are

seconded
and deliriumbassist
your avatar PWNS
haha i originally thought this thread would have been pics of peoples' piercings, but i still love this thread none the less! tiss totally the smexorz
and yeah w/o this thread i wouldnt have been educated on how harmful doing a piercing yourself is lol
Well it would be if more people took pics of their piercings

That made me think of monty python for some reason, "this calls for immediate discussion!!"
Quote by Deliriumbassist

why yes. yes I do. Snugglemuffin

Snugglemuffin until 10pm, then the beast is unleashed....

Zcupboy, glad I/we could help, but please don't ever say smexzors.
Quote by Alix_D
Snugglemuffin until 10pm, then the beast is unleashed....

Zcupboy, glad I/we could help, but please don't ever say smexzors.

hahaha ok
*eats the words smexorz*
there. It flew away now.
can i say sexorz? no?
dammit
Quote by Deliriumbassist
lol... add length to the hair as well that photo is oooooold... my hair's back to the length that it is on the India 2005 picture

You know where it's at, marry me now!

A thought just crossed my mind, i'm sitting online, sober, at 1am, being psuedo gay with you...I'm sure that should tell me something!

And nope, we only accept proper English round here Zcup boy, so keep your smegma fuelled words
Quote by Alix_D
You know where it's at, marry me now!

A thought just crossed my mind, i'm sitting online, sober, at 1am, being psuedo gay with you...I'm sure that should tell me something!

The display text on my phone says I'm not gay

And, even though we are married, I hope you don't mind the many females I may encounter and fornicate with during the furation of our matrimony
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The display text on my phone says I'm not gay

And, even though we are married, I hope you don't mind the many females I may encounter and fornicate with during the furation of our matrimony

When I was on my college trip to Italy, everyone on the trip had a vote, and 11 out of 13 people voted me as gay, 2 as bi!

Sounds like my kind of marriage, just don't tell that god fella...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
oh yeah, add a beard to that photo as well.

In the gay world, I think I'd be called a "bear"

You'd be called straighty
Just had a thought, would losing or putting on a lot of weight be classed a body modification? And where does plastic surgery come into it?

Philosophical questions to ponder.

Night one and all, especially DB, come to bed

XxxX
I tried stretching my ear today, but only put the thing in like half way (it was a 2mm steel crescenty thing) because:
1. I can't put it in properly till tuesday, when study leave begins
2. it hurt like a bitch
3. I heard you need lube or something? and I was in the middle of town

yeah, so should it have hurt? and is 2mm alright to start with?(I'm lookin' to end up with 8mm tunnels)
and now I can't do it til saturday anyways, cus my girlfriend stole it...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
oh yeah, add a beard to that photo as well.

In the gay world, I think I'd be called a "bear"

You been watchin 'Annually Retentive'?
Quote by AceOfBlades
I tried stretching my ear today, but only put the thing in like half way (it was a 2mm steel crescenty thing) because:
2. it hurt like a bitch

yeah, so should it have hurt? and is 2mm alright to start with?(I'm lookin' to end up with 8mm tunnels)

I've never used lube, seems like it'd defeat the point, but i've never looked into it.

The way I always used to do it was by putting it in a little but until it started to feel a little bit painful, then put the o rings on both sides so It wouldn't move, and sleep on it, next night i'd do the same thing but with the o ring only on the smaller side, then sleep on it.

After a few nights your ear will have adjusted and you'll be able to push it a bit further, and repeat.

And mate, make sure you clean that when you get it back
Quote by Alix_D
I've never used lube, seems like it'd defeat the point, but i've never looked into it.

The way I always used to do it was by putting it in a little but until it started to feel a little bit painful, then put the o rings on both sides so It wouldn't move, and sleep on it, next night i'd do the same thing but with the o ring only on the smaller side, then sleep on it.

After a few nights your ear will have adjusted and you'll be able to push it a bit further, and repeat.

Ah yeah cool, thats pretty much what I planned to do (Y)
and I suppose boiling it in a pan would do ok for sterilising it?
Wow... I go to bed and the thread suddenly booms.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Pics?

And how old are you? how old do you have to be to get piercings? Couldn't you make a fake ID?

I'm 13, the studio will do any ear piercings but you need to be 16 for facial piercings. I tell them I'm 16 but I might start coming clean to them when I go there next, I'm planning on going there, and to another shop their owner owns, for most of my piercings. And the owner is just way too nice to lie to.

I'll have pics up soon! Need to renew my bme account so I need some anyway.

Quote by AceOfBlades
2. it hurt like a bitch

Use lube! It works a lot more easily. It's not as painful. 2mm should be okay, but wait a good couple of months before you stretch again. To be safe I'd say 1mm every 5 or so weeks.

It's going to hurt if you go 2mm at a time. If you really can't stand the pain I'd say go out and buy some toothpicks. They're cheap. Just lube one up (Cooking Oil, Sunflower etc. or Savlon works pretty well, though I use the stuff my doctor prescribes for eczema) and put it through. Leave for a week or so and getting in the 2mm will be a lot easier.

Quote by Alix_D

No! The thought of it makes me cringe personally. I don't know if it is really that bad but just think about it properly. Put a bit in. Ear starts to heal then suddenly BAM another bit. Ear starts to heal... BAM. Too much tearing and even more irritation. Not good... And don't say this is just like my toothpick thing... It doesn't put as much uneven weight on the piercing.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at May 13, 2007,
Y would anyone get a dick piercing?
supreme retard of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join

GUITAR GEAR:
Jim Deacon Strat Copy
SX 1X6.5 inch 10watt amp

BASS GEAR:
Squier P Bass
Fender Rumble 15

Quote by darkarbiter7
Just don't use superglue as wank lube.
Quote by alex117
Y would anyone get a dick piercing?

Because it makes sex better .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Because it makes sex better .

cool
supreme retard of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join

GUITAR GEAR:
Jim Deacon Strat Copy
SX 1X6.5 inch 10watt amp

BASS GEAR:
Squier P Bass
Fender Rumble 15

Quote by darkarbiter7
Just don't use superglue as wank lube.
like hell does it make sex better An old ladyfriend of mine told me this... her mum got a phone call at work. It was a woman who worked under here, and said she and her boyfriend (who also worked there) couldn't get into work that day, but didn't want to disclose the reason. Obviously, she had to give a reason, or else she could get in trouble, so eventually, the conversation goes:

Superior: Look, you have to tell me. If you have a legitimate reason, no matter how embarrassing it is, then there won't be any action taken against you or him.

Worker: OK.... well, we both had our bits pierced, and we were having sex last night. The two caught, and ripped...things.

It's a horrible thought.
That is a horrible thought...

And about the weight changes/plastic surgery question.... I would have thought plastic surgery is where the line starts. Weight loss or gain isn't really changing anything other than how much fat you have, it's something that can happen naturally rather than having to have bits of silicone or whatever put into you.
Quote by Alix_D

Wow, don't do that. I mean your lobe just starts to heal, then you stretch it again. Thats how rips happen. Use lube, and put it in all at once. But DON'T use vaseline.

I stretch 2mm every month. But don't do that, I know it's too fast, but my ear heals pretty fast. I'm thinking of stopping at 8mm or 10mm.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
I don't know what piercings to have......im 16 so i don't know if i can without parents consent anyway, but i want my eyebrows/ears/and maybe lips done.

For eyebrows im thinking....in my left i want 2, maybe 3 bars; and in my right i want 1, maybe 2 rings. (the number of rings i have in the right will always be less than the number of bars in the left)

Lips......i want maybe snake bites (thats one piercing on either side of the bottom lip) with a ring in each; or i want the snakebite with plain rings, AND a piercing in the middle, but i'll have like a plain bar in that, so all you see is i little blob.

Ears.....im not sure, i dont want to stretch them, but maybe a few simple rings or something in each ear, nothing spectacular.

I told my GF this and her answer was ''no don't it will just look trashy''. Do you agree with this? She also said i could get my tongue done though, but i am not piercing my tongue.

Do you think that this would just look stupid, or is it ok?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Superior: Look, you have to tell me. If you have a legitimate reason, no matter how embarrassing it is, then there won't be any action taken against you or him.

Worker: OK.... well, we both had our bits pierced, and we were having sex last night. The two caught, and ripped...things.

It's a horrible thought.

Jaysus.

Yeah, I ended up getting a new taper, cus my girlfriend wanted to keep it in lol, n she's just gonna buy my 3mm one when I need it so yeah, I stretched it to 2mm on saturday, used a little savlon, and it kinda hurt for a bit, like a throbbing pain, but it soon went away and it's fine now.
So how long should I wait for my next stretch?
oh and I'm goin to get my other ear done, how long will I have to wait before I can stretch that one?
Quote by rockdude375
I don't know what piercings to have......im 16 so i don't know if i can without parents consent anyway, but i want my eyebrows/ears/and maybe lips done.

For eyebrows im thinking....in my left i want 2, maybe 3 bars; and in my right i want 1, maybe 2 rings. (the number of rings i have in the right will always be less than the number of bars in the left)

Lips......i want maybe snake bites (thats one piercing on either side of the bottom lip) with a ring in each; or i want the snakebite with plain rings, AND a piercing in the middle, but i'll have like a plain bar in that, so all you see is i little blob.

Ears.....im not sure, i dont want to stretch them, but maybe a few simple rings or something in each ear, nothing spectacular.

I told my GF this and her answer was ''no don't it will just look trashy''. Do you agree with this? She also said i could get my tongue done though, but i am not piercing my tongue.

Do you think that this would just look stupid, or is it ok?

Bear in mind the following....

Are you just doing it to be fashionable or is it what you really want?
You realise it'll be fairly expensive for all that?
Also, how whipped are you? Your girlfriend controls what piercings you can and can't get? Just do it, if she's that shallow then she's not worth having around anyway.
Only get piercings if you want them for yourself. If you think it would look stupid, and that's reason to make you stop getting them, then stop. It's all up to you, asking people about their opinions just makes you sound as if you're only doing it because you want to look cool.
I went 3mm at a time, and the last one was without a taper...just shoved a bigger earring in
i mean, i wouldn't ADVISE that, but some people just heal better than others
it would only take me 3/4 weeks max before it was healed completely
and yea, use lube. also good if you do it in/just after a shower, makes it way easier
Quote by DieDieDie
I went 3mm at a time, and the last one was without a taper...just shoved a bigger earring in
i mean, i wouldn't ADVISE that, but some people just heal better than others
it would only take me 3/4 weeks max before it was healed completely
and yea, use lube. also good if you do it in/just after a shower, makes it way easier

It also thins your lobes and creates scar tissue so it's harder to stretch to bigger sizes.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Only get piercings if you want them for yourself. If you think it would look stupid, and that's reason to make you stop getting them, then stop. It's all up to you, asking people about their opinions just makes you sound as if you're only doing it because you want to look cool.

QFT