immune
Procrastinator
32 IQ
Yeh, I know it's a bit repetitive and some parts need to be worked on, but I'm too ****ing lazy to change what I've already done.
Crit, crit, crit.
If you wanna improve/change anything, and you do so, post it so I can listen and see what you've done with the song.
I like the way it sounds already, yet some things need to be improved.

Go down to my second post for the GP5, GP4 and MIDI all-in-one zipped files!
v v
There’s a point we pass from which we can’t return. - Rise Against, "The Good Left Undone"
Last edited by immune at May 13, 2007,
immune
Procrastinator
32 IQ
I'm sorry, I should have included the GP4 and MIDI before, but I forgot to.

Here you go:
Attachments:
afdgd.zip
There’s a point we pass from which we can’t return. - Rise Against, "The Good Left Undone"
rodrigomierh
havok 32
949 IQ
that main riff/lead is awesome, really catchy, kind of gets me in a hyper-active mood. anyway i think you overused it, cause all the song its the same progression. You need to create new riffs, and parts, for example a breakdown, a chorus or verse riff, and maybe a solo would be cool too. anyway sweet riff, but better keep woring on the overall song.

mind critting one of my songs? they're on my sig. thanks.
immune
Procrastinator
32 IQ
Yeh, I know, it's way overused, but it does hyper one up, huh?
Thanx anyway for the crit. I'll see what I can do about the friggin' song later. I'm way too drunk and tired to work on it now, maybe tomorrow.
Last edited by immune at May 13, 2007,