thecameronator
1,229 IQ
ok, so, like most of my songs, its not quite finished. i always have trouble finishing songs, the most ive ever made was about 3/4. anyway....

this song is kinda thrashy, and ill post up the gp5 file if requested.

crit 4 crit

EDIT: ah cmon guys!! my thread has had 25 views and no replies!!
pleeaaseee can you guys tell me how ive done so far

:cheersagain)
Attachments:
thrashyyy.zip
Last edited by thecameronator at May 16, 2007,
The Powerslave
UG Senior Member
307 IQ
A GP5 file would be nice, as its easier to crit to, but from what I can hear its alright. In the intro I'm not too sure of the guitar thats panned left, the one doing just a few notes, but the rest of its good. What I think is the main riff is pretty good, the drums in the previous riff lead up to it well, but it could be done with being a bit more energetic. The riff from about 45 seconds is good but on 54 and 56 seconds onwards it sounds a bit off. The riff from 1.14 is very good actually, but I'm not sure about the bit afterwards, although as it currently leads to nothing thats probably why. Its a good start, but some more is needed, and a GP5 would help so we can see what the structure is going to be.
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
Jonjy2
Weeeeeeeee
2,718 IQ
Hmm, not bad.

I Liked parts here and there. I think it would be easier to crit if it was in GP5 format, then i could say this measure, that measuere..blah blah blah..

But ya towards the end, around :50 it got metallicay, (which i personally like) dunno if u wanted that, but it was that way..

Not bad, keep working with it and adding...

Thanks for critting mine too