Page 5 of 126
i love teles because there so plain and unassuming ........... its all in the playing
What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

Sun Tsu, The Art OF War
ogod I want a Tele so bad, but I never had a chance to get one D:

What I want (this is only some of them lol):

American Tele:

'50s Esquire:

Deluxe Nashville Tele:

Classic Player Baja Tele:

Yeah, I'll shut up now, but still. All beautiful <3
Last edited by Blash at May 30, 2007,
Quote by Ramblin'_Man
I've been wondering this as well. haha

Rory Gallagher has the answer.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Lol I did wonder what th sticker was for. I've seen it on a few of his guitars though, did they all have naked womens on them huh?

Yup.

dsubstanceuk, that Tele looks absolutely stunning. Any more info on those? I've never come across one.
Quote by Blash
Deluxe Nashville Tele:

Classic Player Baja Tele:

Yeah, I'll shut up now, but still. All beautiful <3

Those two are awsome as hell, but on the Nashville, I could do without the middle Strat pickup. Takes away from the Teleness of it and is just ugly.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
are the squier telecasters fairly good if so what are some mod i can make to improve them even more? when i get it that is
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show
Does anyone own a Telecaster Highway 1? I was looking at those and man, they are hot.
Quote by garrett5
Does anyone own a Telecaster Highway 1? I was looking at those and man, they are hot.

I do.

They are really really really really nice.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by nirvana001
I do.

They are really really really really nice.

Man..I wanna get one, In the two-tone with a Rosewood Fretboard.

What type of music do you play?

Strummer and Morello

these guys...and strummer is the reason the fender telecasters my first guitar
^Strummer's Tele is nice... is it vintage?
Quote by Kartman
^Strummer's Tele is nice... is it vintage?

its a 66 that was originally sunburst, but he spraypainted it black
Quote by DougCL
its a 66 that was originally sunburst, but he spraypainted it black

That's awsome. 60's Teles > all
^God I want to play one. It's impossible to find one in the US, how is it down is the AU?
There's always a lot on eBay.. A lot of Australians living in Japan sell/import Japanese guitars (Greco, Tokai, Burny.. All that good ****) through eBay.

Our shops don't really get MIJ Fender though, I've only seen like Re-issue Jags and Mustangs, that kinda****. No Strats or Teles.
^At least you get some. In the US we can't get any MIJ Fenders except for some special ones.

Do alot of those Australian sellers on eBay ship to America?
Telecaster Sux!!!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
Telecaster Sux!!!

Just die, but before you do, go read the rules you twat

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
"There will be no discrimination against brands Squiers and Tokai's and Schecters and any other brands count just as much as Fenders." Where does it say no saying anything bad about telecasters
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
and even if i was talking about telecaster so :^p
Quote by ShaunDiel
so suck on that Horny
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95
so suck on that Horny

how old are you 10?

Well here is the rule you might want to read...

6: Give reasons: Don't say "such-and-such a product ROCKS!". Say "i like it because of its bright, shimmering clean channel" or something like that. That's much more helpful, especially if the threadstarter hasn't tried the product in question before.

i hope your intelligent enough that also aplies to go going "telecaters SUX LOLZ!" and surely the fact it is a thread to appreciate the FEnder Telecaster, which one this forum is a very popular guitar you might have realised that stupid, ignorant opinion would mayeb cause a slight issue?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i personally love the look of Carvin Tele's and i wouldn't mind getting one

i know those aren't "traditional" looking telecasters, but they're still beautiful in my opinion
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
i wonder why more people dont like the electron blue finish... i think it looks pretty sexy (blues my favorite color anyway)

also whoever posted that strawberry blonde tele ... just wow
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by iceman95
"There will be no discrimination against brands Squiers and Tokai's and Schecters and any other brands count just as much as Fenders." Where does it say no saying anything bad about telecasters

But it has one good use:
Beating the crap out of you.

So go **** yourself you arrogant douche and let other people discus what they like.

And if you dont like it,shut up.

Cos' it's better to shut up and look smart then to open your mouth and show that you are stupid.

And just so you would know:
Telecasters are great guitars,always were and always will be.

BTW:
Icemans suck even more then Teles, atleast you can change a Tele's neck if it's broke,and it looks less leathal.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Waterboy799
i personally love the look of Carvin Tele's and i wouldn't mind getting one

i know those aren't "traditional" looking telecasters, but they're still beautiful in my opinion

Meh...

Alright u may be right i was out of line to say sumpthing like that about a guitar be if u ask me my guitar is like my child and u might think the same about yours so i apologize to you and all other telecaster owners from iceman95 im sorry
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by TheDev01dOne
^^^ Do Fender make rear-routed H H Thinline's? The only one I've ever found was a Squier.

And are the Pickups normal HB size?

I'm not sure, but It seems that they're installed the standard way, under the pickguard. And I think these are the same size as the hums found in the '72 Deluxe, a bit larger.
Hey fellows. Hm.. look.. there's a case right there leaning on the desk. It looks new. I wonder what can be in it. Woops! It's a 2005 jap tele in vintage white with maple fretboard!

Anyway, I got myself today a jap tele. It's so great. I'd never thought a tele would be that versatile until I played it. Anyway, I don't have a digital camera, so I don't have any pics of it. But, of course, it's sexy at hell.

I'll be playing it thorugh a Blues Junior, via a fulltone 69' and a fulltone fulldrive 2. sounds good?
Right thought this would be the place to come. Just played on a Highway One Telecaster and yes I fell in love with it, every thing was perfect for me.

I'm probably going to buy it through GAK because of the good price (£439) The thing is I cannot decide on which colour to get one in. The thing is that I've never really liked sunburst really and I'd prefer a maple neck. Ahhh I'm crap at decision making please can someone help me. Cheers.
Quote by Sharly
Right thought this would be the place to come. Just played on a Highway One Telecaster and yes I fell in love with it, every thing was perfect for me.

I'm probably going to buy it through GAK because of the good price (£439) The thing is I cannot decide on which colour to get one in. The thing is that I've never really liked sunburst really and I'd prefer a maple neck. Ahhh I'm crap at decision making please can someone help me. Cheers.

natural or white
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!