and her significance
as a pawn
but continued her career as a still-life painter
and zany comedian
and after a hole Olympiad
she reformed her reputation as a disreputable mason
but all this doesn't matter
because my zygoma lives in a xanadu
I just flicked through a dictionary and picked randow words that i liked lol. I heard David Bowie did it for one of his songs. It was real fun and you could technically go on fore ever.
Quote by brodo_boosh
I just flicked through a dictionary and picked randow words that i liked lol. I heard David Bowie did it for one of his songs. It was real fun and you could technically go on fore ever.

You can tell. This whole thing seems like you just got a million words and glued them together with no real form. Still, it does sort of create a weird tone... maybe that's what you were going for. Seriously. This whole thing is a bit strange, and it doesn't (or could it possibly) make any earthly sense.
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were .
I think it does make sense, slightly. I picked one word for each line and tried to link them up as best i could. I think i diod an eccelant job. *pats self on back*
Quote by Sapient
You can tell. This whole thing seems like you just got a million words and glued them together with no real form. Still, it does sort of create a weird tone... maybe that's what you were going for. Seriously. This whole thing is a bit strange, and it doesn't (or could it possibly) make any earthly sense.

but it does! Theres not really much i can say that hasnt been said before. This is a good piece of writing, very trippy haha
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk