kingdean619
314 IQ
well tomorrow i might play sweet home alabam infront of my whole year and i am scared ill stuff up lol
METSOAD
Bass Man
2,689 IQ
of course its a bad idea you should be playing freebird, but in all seriousness calm down, its not that bad, you can do it, you agreed to it right
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
Joey-Tribiani
yes
1,743 IQ
if you know it well....play it.....if you just learned it and still not sure about some stuff...play it.....who's gona notice right?make it look like an improvisation part and make a funny face....
maybe take off your pants....
dann_blood
Swifter 4 life
910 IQ
Dont worry about it. Last year I had to play Come Clarity - In Flames in front of my whole year after 4 half hour sessions over 4 days to get the song right with a few people. I got up ****ting myself cos the singer was just singing the chorus, and its not exactly the slowest riff in the world. I got up and nailed it.
Get up there with a cool head, and just dont worry about it. Keep practicing and if you can nail it, you will.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.