jamiedonnelly93
Banned
830 IQ
I'm looking to start a band, whats a good idea on how to get members, as i dont really know people who are good enough atm, also what are good band promotion sites besides youtube and myspace?
sketchy z
Stray Cat Strut
825 IQ
Quote by jamiedonnelly93
I'm looking to start a band, whats a good idea on how to get members, as i dont really know people who are good enough atm, also what are good band promotion sites besides youtube and myspace?

yeah just go around to concerts, local concerts that play whatever type of music you are wanting to play and go and meet some people. I am sure there are lots of people in the same boat as you that would love to start a band or, have you add the the last piece to the puzzle. Unless joining someone elses is out of the question?
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
jamiedonnelly93
Banned
830 IQ
Quote by sketchy z
yeah just go around to concerts, local concerts that play whatever type of music you are wanting to play and go and meet some people. I am sure there are lots of people in the same boat as you that would love to start a band or, have you add the the last piece to the puzzle. Unless joining someone elses is out of the question?

Yeah i might look for bands, as in our local music store people add up flyers for people to join
11thHour
HO!
834 IQ
Just start jamming with various people, and just mess around, you will eventually know who you fit in well with etc.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal