Page 2 of 3
i seriously love boy meets world! like eric matthews was my hero when i was younger!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a good show. All the actors in it were fantastic. Never a dull moment on Boy Meets World
that show was my childhood
i love it so much
i even like the end episodes
and i bet everyone can guess why...
I used to have that Topenga picture...I actually used it for a project in school. My teachers were cool. Danielle Fishel? I think that's her name.
i think they show it on ABC family like in the morning like at 7(central time)
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

BOY MEETS WORLD IS AMAZING i0 stay up till 1 in the morning to watch it then fall asleep and have my alarm set for 4 a.m. so i can watch it against the 2 episodes starting at 7 on ABC but seriously i would never miss an episode THIS WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER THOUGHT OF, ALL HAIL THE PRODUCER i cried for like 2 days straight when it ended I MISS NEW EPISODES SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely loved the show. The cast was perfect. Corey, Shawn, Topanga, Eric, Mr. Feeney, and all the others had such a great chemistry with one another. Perhaps most of all, it felt real. The relationships never felt fake or superficial, and the moments they shared all had a sense of authentic memorability. Plus, there was a perfect blend of humor and drama. Never just dumb-comedy, and never just overblown melodrama.

So many hilarious moments, and yet so many episodes that just made you contemplate about life.

Was a good show. Shame most television programs these days don't have nearly the substance this show had.
Quote by MakinLattes
The Wonder Years was better..

theyre both equally amazing.
people think i look like whinney cooper. shes rad.
Hm, I've never heard of it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I actually met Ben Savage (the guy who plays Cory Matthews) He used to go to Stanford and was back for the reunion. Apparently he was a Sigma Chi here, and is a really sketchy guy... was hitting on all the younger girls at the frat party.
Man what was with this show? I would catch reruns of it and some episodes they were like 13 and other episodes they were 18, with the same teacher. So confused.
Quote by Weaponized
Man what was with this show? I would catch reruns of it and some episodes they were like 13 and other episodes they were 18, with the same teacher. So confused.

yeah, like, he followed them up through college. and he lived right next door.

I feel like that should've been investigated by the police or something.
Quote by Jearl
yeah, like, he followed them up through college. and he lived right next door.

I feel like that should've been investigated by the police or something.

IT WAS YOU WHO ADDED ME ON LAST.FM!
Quote by Acϵ♠
Lexus > BMW

eww, Lexus is pretty awful
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I have never watched this show.

This thread is now about Drake and Josh.

Brad, git in here.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by whoomit
IT WAS YOU WHO ADDED ME ON LAST.FM!

Me too

I was wondering who that was
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Jearl
hahaha, yes!

Well that's fine then, I'll accept.

I'll also check out your band when I remember
Quote by WCPhils
Me too

I figured that you, Brad, and Frank all knew somehow
Quote by WCPhils
Me too

haha, yeah, I basically just added the fun UG people I recognized by name.

(not taking into account that my name was completely different.)
Quote by whoomit
Well that's fine then, I'll accept.

I'll also check out your band when I remember

thanks, dude!
I'm actually in the process of recording stuff with a full band right now. it's weird because I'm not used to not sounding like a tape recorder.
Quote by WCPhils
eww, Lexus is pretty awful

hey to be fair that was 2007. i think i was half ******ed back then

also this has to be the worst necrobump in UG history
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
hey to be fair that was 2007. i think i was half ******ed back then

also this has to be the worst necrobump in UG history

I didn't even realize how old this thread was
___

Quote by The_Blode
Ready for "Girl Meets World?"

Meet the new Cory, Riley;

And meet the new Shawn, Maya:

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
She's pretty cute
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blake1221
I bet you love cheese pizza.

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Samdroid, you're a dick for making me think glm was back.

I will watch Girl Meets World.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.