DarkTom666
*Insert Custom Title*
1,673 IQ
Hey again, I already posted this song in PTB format, but I think it had no real beat... so here is the GPs format with drums No bass right now, I'll be working on it soon I hope... Exams are coming really fast so I can't really write for now Hope you guys enjoy it, and C4C

EDIT: Tried to put a little riff at the end ><! Crit it xD
Attachments:
Fire The Innocents.zip
Last edited by DarkTom666 at Jun 5, 2007,
gonzaw
UG's Secret Agent
6,087 IQ
I like the harmony..........but at times it sounds too noisy...it may be the genre.
The intro riff was very good.....
I really liked riff A, but then it sounds too clashy with the guitar and drums....kind of makes my ears hurt, but despite that, its very good...
I liked the transitions between riffs and I also liked the chorus one.
I liked the transition to the solo too.....I liked thes solo from the fasty part and 64 onwards....cause the first part doesn't stand out that much....I think the volume is too low or something..
I liked how it ended too....but maybe you should make a riff for the outro and not only let it hang out like that.......anyway, everything is valid

Maybe you should put some bass in there.....if you want of course....

I liked it 8/10

Wanna crit mine? (in sig one of the last 3 if you can )
DarkTom666
*Insert Custom Title*
1,673 IQ
Thanks for the crit Yep I will work on the bass soon but as I said on an earlier post:

No bass right now, I'll be working on it soon I hope... Exams are coming really fast so I can't really write for now

The harmonies sounded a bit more noisy at a time because the P.M was removed
Hmmm, I'll try to arrange the solo because I want the first part to stand out, since it's a solo xD
Ill try work on an outro riff Thanks dude
BerryTree
622 IQ
Good song....good intro....good solo.....its a flat out solid song man, good job...although I would tell you to put more variation in it, but thats about it (It drags a bit at times).

By the way, can you crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602970 I would appreciate it.
leo_p8
175 IQ
Quote by BerryTree
I would tell you to put more variation in it, but thats about it (It drags a bit at times).

leo_p8
175 IQ
IMO, even with lyrics, the songs music should hold its own... just factor in the voice when making the fills and licks. Just because a song has lyrics shouldn't make you want to leave it bland and boring... the music is still there and the person who hears the MUSIC, won't be impressed by it. Listen to Extreme, Mr. Big, Spin Doctors... hell, even early RHCP to realize just how much a small variation can add to awsome songs like theirs.

But... that's just me.
BerryTree
622 IQ
Quote by leo_p8
IMO, even with lyrics, the songs music should hold its own... just factor in the voice when making the fills and licks. Just because a song has lyrics shouldn't make you want to leave it bland and boring... the music is still there and the person who hears the MUSIC, won't be impressed by it. Listen to Extreme, Mr. Big, Spin Doctors... hell, even early RHCP to realize just how much a small variation can add to awsome songs like theirs.

But... that's just me.

I wouldn't wanna look up to the spin doctors for influence imo......
leo_p8
175 IQ
Why not? They have simple, but very tasteful and effective music. Then again... it all comes down to personal taste.
DarkTom666
*Insert Custom Title*
1,673 IQ
Hmmmf maybe you guys are right, anyways, I still need to add the bass and vocals, maybe it will do a difference. If it doesnt, then I think I'll try to put some variation, but it's not that simple -_-