Snybutcher
gibson <3
21 IQ
Anyone has the Gp5 tab for the song Disturbed - land of confusion, or knows where to find it? have searched all over the internett, trying to find it, but no luck at all

would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out on this

Thx=)
last_biscuit
Banned
143 IQ
You could try n see if the Genesis (the original) version is on here. They can't really be too different apart from maybe the Disturbed one has the low E dropped to D or something

EDIT: Erm...just search the song title! It comes up with LOADS of versions
Snybutcher
gibson <3
21 IQ
Quote by last_biscuit
You could try n see if the Genesis (the original) version is on here. They can't really be too different apart from maybe the Disturbed one has the low E dropped to D or something

EDIT: Erm...just search the song title! It comes up with LOADS of versions

ye, found the original one, but this is for my band, if i was just learning it myself i would have done it that way. much easier to find the version we are going to play dont you think?=)

and what did you mean with "just search the song title"? where should i search? is there a site with more Gp5 tabs or something? cos i did not find the disturbed version on those i have on my computer.. thanks for replying=)
last_biscuit
Banned
143 IQ
I found it on here, on the UG homepage in the searchbar (above news and reviews) it automatically shows a blank bar then next to it a drop down box that has 'song name' in it at first. Without changing the drop-down box type in land of confusion and press enter. Then scroll through the tabs looking along the right hand side for 'pro' which means its a guitar pro tab. You can even select it to only show guitar pro tabs above the first tab shown.