just stop using your wrist muscles and talk with a lisp and no one will know
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
gregevans209
resU deretsigeR
516 IQ
if your pro gay and you feel comfortable doing it then give it a shot. if it makes your uncomfortable, even if your pro gay, then politely decline
Ibanez S620EX Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey Classic 50
Crate GX-15
fifthhorseman54
F-U-C-K CENSORSHIP
187 IQ
YES DO IT YOu FUCK!!!!!
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
-SpasticInk-
UG's Self Taught Metaller
116 IQ
Hahahah thing is the streotypical gay guy has a great sense of humor and is open to many things, so i got a feeling that theyd love it =D
Unforgivable
Melvyn
650 IQ
UPDATE: There are already three bands playing there with a 20 minute slot for us. I don't fancy waiting around in a gay bar until its our turn to play. What do you guys think?

P.S. Anyone up for anal this weekend?
sammcl-15
661 IQ
Play gay bar, it always goes down well.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
fifthhorseman54
F-U-C-K CENSORSHIP
187 IQ
Quote by Unforgivable
UPDATE: There are already three bands playing there with a 20 minute slot for us. I don't fancy waiting around in a gay bar until its our turn to play. What do you guys think?

P.S. Anyone up for anal this weekend?

Then just show up when you have to play?
Quote by lateraluspiral
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran

Save the world?
MetzBlaze
Drummer Extraordinaire
267 IQ
Play Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse. They'll LOVE IT!!
Quote by Zawa122188
metz has it right man

Member of CRM (Classic Rock Movement)
PM ZeppelinFan3890 for info or to join

+ =

Member of the UG Conservative Party. PM cagnius to join.
Drmckool
Self-proclaimed doctorate
2,739 IQ
ya man do the gig it shouldn't matter straight or gay
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
SomeEvilDude
Government Conspiracy
627 IQ
You realise that some of the hottest women go to gay bars, so they can 'just dance'.

Stop being so damn immature and insecure and go play the damn gig. Hang out with the straight guys who'll be there, hit on the women... hell, go talk to the gay guys. You might make some new friends.
3rdActguitarist
3,355 IQ
I'm with everybody else here. Play the gig and just ignore all the gays. But, if they start to hit on you, get the **** out!
CowboyUp
Banned
1,440 IQ
You are all missing his point. He doesn't want to not because he's a homophobe, but because he doesn't want to be labled as some big gay supporter by everyone he knows (this is a gay rights celebration show right?)
Drmckool
2,739 IQ
why don't you want to be labeled as a supporter of human dignity, upholding the Un Universal declaration of human rights and a true hero. why don't you want to be seen as someone who breaks down barriers and doesn't judge someone by what gender they are attracted to.
I shot JR

jrthegreat91
Eat cake!
898 IQ
yea if you decide not to do it then you might make a few enemies in the gay community
Hey
PencilPusher
Pyromaniac
65 IQ
Man, I wouldn't worry about it. Go there, do your thing and leave. If you have a good time, you could always stay, I guess.

I see where you would be hesitant to go, but it's a gig and it will be a fun experience probably. Gay guys don't just hit on any guy walking down the street(even though you'll be at a gay bar). You're playing music there so they'll at least ask before they try hitting on you.

Haha, but you should definately go. What's the worst that could happen?
, ladies.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by sammcl-15
Play gay bar, it always goes down well.

i dont know if that was a joke but if it was well done

play the show. it will be fun, and i dont think that all the people there will think your gay,if thats what you're worried about
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Archeo Avis
UG Nerd
578 IQ
Quote by Drmckool
why don't you want to be labeled as a supporter of human dignity, upholding the Un Universal declaration of human rights and a true hero. why don't you want to be seen as someone who breaks down barriers and doesn't judge someone by what gender they are attracted to.

Some of us believe that the gay rights movements has lost sight of anything resembling equal rights or dignity.

No, that can't be it. We're all nazis.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Drmckool
2,739 IQ
Quote by Archeo Avis
Some of us believe that the gay rights movements has lost sight of anything resembling equal rights or dignity.

No, that can't be it. We're all nazis.

no your not equivalent to nazis becasue you don't believe in gay rights as long as you don't try and erradicate gay people.

i'm just saying that everyone deserves equal rights if your straight, gay, black, white, asian, east asian, middle easter, latino, everyone
I shot JR

opf
Our Planned Failure
165 IQ
Glad you're going to play the gig. Gay bars really aren't that bad. And if a guy hits on you then at least you'll get a free drink! But, seriously, most people will respect you being there and playing some good music.

Just a thought though. I'm in a band with three straight guys and I'm a lesbian. I want to play shows like this cos it's the sort of scene and music that I really like and feel comfortable in. How do you think I should get them to do it?
Our Planned Failure
fifthhorseman54
F-U-C-K CENSORSHIP
187 IQ
Quote by opf
Glad you're going to play the gig. Gay bars really aren't that bad. And if a guy hits on you then at least you'll get a free drink! But, seriously, most people will respect you being there and playing some good music.

Just a thought though. I'm in a band with three straight guys and I'm a lesbian. I want to play shows like this cos it's the sort of scene and music that I really like and feel comfortable in. How do you think I should get them to do it?

Tell them that there'll be a lot of hot lesbian chicks making out. You KNOW they won't turn that down.
Quote by lateraluspiral
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran

Save the world?
redstripe
Banned
260 IQ
wait outside ti'll its your turn

a gig is a gig, money is money. Take it if you have enough balls to play.