I really wanna be able to sing. I have so many song ideas but they need vocals before I perform them.

Does anyone have any good sites or youtube videos that you found helped you?

I can sing a bit alright, but there a some things I need to work on. Firstly my voice gets a bit wobbly at times, also a lot of keys I can only sing too deep or too high and also I need to learn how to project my voice more. I don't want to be able to sing like Jeff Buckley....of course that would be amazing but it ain't gonna happen. Just a good folky kind of voice would be nice as I will be playing acoustic.

I have finished work last week so I have the summer free to work on singing and songwriting. It's something I really want to do in life, but my stupid low confidence holds me back...so if I can learn to sing, well then there's more chance of my goal coming true.
Quote by radio_schizo
I really wanna be able to sing. I have so many song ideas but they need vocals before I perform them.

Does anyone have any good sites or youtube videos that you found helped you?

I can sing a bit alright, but there a some things I need to work on. Firstly my voice gets a bit wobbly at times, also a lot of keys I can only sing too deep or too high and also I need to learn how to project my voice more. I don't want to be able to sing like Jeff Buckley....of course that would be amazing but it ain't gonna happen. Just a good folky kind of voice would be nice as I will be playing acoustic.

I have finished work last week so I have the summer free to work on singing and songwriting. It's something I really want to do in life, but my stupid low confidence holds me back...so if I can learn to sing, well then there's more chance of my goal coming true.

Here you go!

Not a video, but a tutorial none the less.
google it?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?