My Dad is getting remarried soon (July 8th) and I want to buy a Slash style Top Hat to wear there.... I looked on Ebay but there are only normal Top Hats.

I am getting a shower now so I will probably be back in 30 mins.

Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
The top hat store, where else?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i wish i could tell ya man, but ive been looking myself
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by R0CKER1220
You take a half hour to shower?

so do i if the mood strikes...

ANYWAYS, i would try a costume shop. my friend went as slash to my schools Halloween dance and had one...and he didnt even go to a huge costume shop; he went to a little tiny local one.
yeah dude i need to know, too. i have slash's hair and it would be funny to have one of those
my gear:
gibson les paul classic
epiphoen les paul standard
fender standard fat strat
peavey valveking 112
boss me-50
crybaby original wah
nobody would pay 150 USD for a f***ing hat, i would rather pay some bithches to make a striptease for me
well, basically its just a top hat he jacked from a hat store then he threw some sort of belt thing around it if you notice. so just find some sweet-ass hat then the actual hard thing would be the belt thing. youve also got to rock the aviators if you've got them
maybe buy a closely resembling top hat and then get a cool belt to tie around. try iparty
Thanks for the input guys . I'll try the Top hant and Belt idea And I take long in the shower becuas I like to listen to music and relax :S
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲