I'm ordering my Schecter C-1 Hellraiser. and I'd like to get a stand with it and they say to not use with nitrocellulose finish guitars. does anyone know how to tell?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
lalala
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

diddley-om pom pom
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
ok thanks mate

Well, the guitar will have a nitro finish. Nitrocellulose is used to seal cars and its a great fast and cost effective way to finish guitars. It reacts badly with oils and certain fabrics. When I built my guitars, I used polyurethane because it was easily found and cheap. My advice to you would to get a wall mount and hang the guitar by the headstock. If you are still adament about having a stand just put a cotten towel inbetween the stand and the guitar. Schecters are very nice congrats on the purchase.
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
to be honest, youd be better off in the guitar basics forum, or the electric guitar one.

EDIT: scratch that, oneshowmaster just proved me wrong
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Thank you OneShowMaster..

And rabidguitarist, I know i was just using the most populated forum to get an answer quickly as I'm one click away from purchasing it

Oh well i didn't order the stand. If i'm not playing ill just place it in my case, thanks anyway guys