who loved it and who hated it?
i get very mixed opinions from my friends so i thought to see what my fellow ugers had to say
I liked it, but it seems like they reused some melodies for the 'new songs' in the movie. Doesn't the bigfoot song sound a lot like one of their other songs?
that movie rocked my socks off personally

edit: haha dave grohl plays the devil. listen when he sings, then look in the credits. its him
Quote by GeneralGrim
I liked it, but it seems like they reused some melodies for the 'new songs' in the movie. Doesn't the bigfoot song sound a lot like one of their other songs?

yea i guess.

the best part of that movie is the first like 20 minutes and the part where they go to guitar center.
i personally loved it. watch it alot heh
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i LOVE that movie

it was the most meta movie since Spinal Tap

PS: the Dio appearance was amazing
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
your gonna get the same response from most ppl here...so yeah it was awesome..

not as awesome as fight club though...
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
i thought iot was alright but not as good as i hoped and i was really hooping that they wqould have played tribute at the end not some new song because tribute just fits so nicely
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
"The Metal" is going to be one GH3
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
I didn't even watch all of it. Either 1: It was so boring that I started falling asleep. or 2: I had stayed up all of the night before and was just too tired.
it kicked ass. i know two people who didn't like it... one said he didn't like it... well he said it was alright but if you've seen the Tenacious D show on HBO it kind of over shadows it... and the show was gold.
I thought it was hilarious....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I have a love-hate situation going on with it. I love it because it's The D and I had waited so long for it to come out, but I hate it because it was disappointing and not what I was expecting.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I thought the musical portions, and the cameos were awesome! But a lot of the jokes and stuff seemed like it was reused from the first CD and the TV show (and they weren't as funny), plus both of those are much better than the movie!
I loved that movie... but their debut cd was waaaaaay better than the album's. Also, the Sasquatch scene was a bit dodgy. Bloody hilarious when he was in that river though... XD
'Lovely' does NOT have guitar solos!

Monterey Stage Series Electric
Some bright orange Ashton acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 112
Variax 300
Quote by Smokey Amp
I have a love-hate situation going on with it. I love it because it's The D and I had waited so long for it to come out, but I hate it because it was disappointing and not what I was expecting.

I feel the exact same way about it.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Best. Movie. Ever.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.