Page 1 of 3
manowar are the loudest band in the world
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
painfully loud ?

Dude it's METAL, it's supposed to be so loud that your ears start to bleed!
probably black label society, the bass was pure insanity. i had earplugs too. lamb of god was pretty loud also but i think theres a point at which you just cant tell what is louder anymore and i think the majority of concerts are like that lol
Cannibal Corpse were really loud. Close second were The Daughters (grindcore band with a very awesome name.)
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
this may come as a huge surprise, but i once went to wild adventures in georgia with my fam and...gavin degraw...was playin there and it was loud as **** so we got outta there
ive been to metal concerts and theyre nothin compared to this...big surprise

not loud like in your face loud but loud like high volume loud
Quote by The Novice
painfully loud ?

Dude it's METAL, it's supposed to be so loud that your ears start to bleed!

they were ten times louder than when i saw slayer, pantera, morbid angel. good though.
the loudest band I have ever heard was HORSE The Band on tour with All That Remains and Dragonforce. FRONT ROW BABY!!
Message me if you want a Band Logo.

<('.'< <( '.' )> (>'.')>

I also do cover art and shirt designs, I can also print the shirts and send them to you for some $$$.
The Who ftw
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
spinal tap! the loudest band in britian!

seriously, joe bonamassa. but thats because ive only ever been to two shows, and one was a local band. and i was roughly 5 feet away from bonamassa himself while i watched. it was a blues bar

Jack my swag
The Rastafarian Banjo Quartet of Massachussets. Actually, I just made them up, but it would be cool if they were real.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Muse or Flint (the very brief band Keith Flint from The Prodigy had) I suspect. Both at festivals at the front next to huge PAs. Graham Coxon in a tiny venue also, and for ear bleedingness The Engineers for their feedback style, very much like a wilder My Bloody Valentine (Though I've never seen them but I can dream!)
motorheads supposed to be hell loud. and slayer was loud
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Motorhead, hands down.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by FRDesign
Crue is loud

Of the bands ive see, they are secon to Van Halen
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Beneath The Massacre. Maybe it was because I was pinned against a speaker though.
either the Who or Manowar, both where really really fucking loud. the Prodigy was really loud too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by operation ktulu
manowar are the loudest band in the world

Seriously? You listen to Manowar?

Oh, well. Each to their own, I guess.
slayer
lamb of god
cannibal corpse

one surprise: hawthorne heights. i heard them all the way from the parking lot at warped 05 and the main stages were waay in the back.
Go Veg.
The first time I saw Alice Cooper, I swear every time the bass drum hit it was like being hit in the chest by a truck doing about 100mph, and that was the second quietest instrument behind the pianio/keyboards, and we were reasonably far back from the stage. Fuck me was that loud...

Status Quo have also come pretty close to levelling everything in sight with sheer volume both times I've seen them.

No-one else has even come close...
Last edited by kromatik at Jun 15, 2007,
believe it or not but ted nugent was so loud i was literally deaf for a few days
I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school.
-- Jimmy Page

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
-- Jimi Hendrix
Deftones, I haven't been to to many concerts, so that would have to be the loudest.

Quitest would be Motley Crue, in November.
F.U.B.A.R.
Strapping Young Lad. The bass actually vibrated in my jaw.

EDIT: Don't bash Manowar - oiled they may be, but none can dispute their true metalocity.
What would you give...

to know the truth?
Nine Inch nails one time but not the other times i saw them (club size probably) and the mars volta. when i saw the mars volta in milwaukee omar hit this one ridiculously high note and everybody in the club noticably bend down from the pain in their ears, no joke.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
people say the who is the loudest band in the world. I've seen them and motely crue is louder hands down.
Helmet!
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
im actually listening to manowar right now.

Of the shows ive seen Weird Al was REALLY loud, but i think Dir en Grey was louder.
R.I.P. Frank Zappa R.I.P. Hideto Matsumoto and nowR.I.P. Rick Wright

It doesn't take words to make love
You be the flower, I'll be the bee
That wasn't love, they were just words
You be the heart, I'll be the arrow
I don't go to very many shows (especially big bands), but I saw Predawn Hour, a semi-local band (might be touring now, I'm not sure). They probably weren't that loud decibel wise, but one guitarist had a Mode Four, and the other had some crappy solid-state Crate. Not to mention the bassist had loads of really cutting distortion, the mix was terrible, and the venue was mostly empty. It was rather painful...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Cannibal Corpse
Lamb Of God
Pantera
Slayer
and Nile were REALLY loud.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Machine head is really loud too
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Quote by guitaruboy
rose hill drive

Hey I saw them open for the Who!

I think they were a bit louder than the Who when I saw them.

Wish I could've seen the Who back when Entwistle and Moon were still around.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Quote by Bubban
The Rastafarian Banjo Quartet of Massachussets. Actually, I just made them up, but it would be cool if they were real.

if that band existsed, i would **** my pants, change then go get tickets to the show

loudest band i've ever seen... Good Charlotte

HAH!!!

not really
Quote by wmzbomgzors
oh I wanna **** that ******* ***** ** ***** so hard that she ****** ***** in my ****** ***.

Quote by Slinov
unfortunatley it makes your breath smell like an italian just took a sh*t in your mouth
Page 1 of 3