So I want a new MP3 player, right now I have 1GB Creative Zen V, and its not enough memory, I don't want an ipod to many of my friends have had never ending problems with them and I don't want to put up with all the ****. I want something with between 4GB, and 8GB of memory. I don't really need video because I'd much rather just listen to some music while I'm doing whatever I happen to be doing.

Yes I know this has been done, so please don't give me **** for it.
This is a .44 caliber love letter straight from my heart!

I'm the FUCKin' pope of Morelloism
pm me or tano to become a follower of the newest BS religion

member of
**** the MCR Fan Club ****
Pm darkangel24 to join
I suggest you go out to your local Circuit City or Best Buy and look for a SanDisk Sansa e260 or whichever sansa model you like. i just got one like that and i have 4GB of memory which is enough since i have alot of music and some vids on there along with pics and it is like an iPod without the flaws. it cost $119 also if you have kindof a tight budget
Quote by metallica_rox!!
I suggest you go out to your local Circuit City or Best Buy and look for a SanDisk Sansa e260 or whichever sansa model you like. i just got one like that and i have 4GB of memory which is enough since i have alot of music and some vids on there along with pics and it is like an iPod without the flaws. it cost $119 also if you have kindof a tight budget

I had a Sansa and it broke after 6 months, but my girlfriend has a 6GB, idk the exact model of it though, and has never had a problem with it so I really don't know what to think about SanDisk, at this point.

member of
Pm darkangel24 to join
i got the sansa

its small and cheap... and i had $50 to blow at the time... still works today!
The little white 1GB sansa that didnt have the color screen, strictly a music player and it broke after 6 months.

member of
Pm darkangel24 to join
Try the Zen V Plus series, they have 4GB and 8GB models. I've got one and it's pretty good.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY