So....I got a 3.5 and my mom goes nuts and tells me that I'll never make it to college
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Quote by dazzler16
Whats a 3.5???

its a grade point average. or GPA

4.0 is perfect
3.5 is pretty damn good
We don't get GPAs, we get marks for each subjects.

GPAs sound stupid, what if you suck at maths but you're good at english?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I got 94% so I'm really happy
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
Dude your ole lade is a bitch. That is class. I am sure I just failed about 3 subjects in my leaving Cert and I still have two more to fai...I mean do so I am screwed but my mam will be nice to me about it.

I would kick your mams ass.
97% English
98% Concert Band
98% MIDI
95% Philosophy
93% Law
93% History
Buy her a male exotic dancer.

She'll never complain again

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
i got like 2.9 this last semester, my dads being a prick about it, but mind you I had a double class schedule and like half of my classes were ap or a grade ahead of where I was supposed to be.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
uhhh
3.5 is really good.
you can get into a bunch of places with that
harvard? probably not.

just tell her to chill.
i got a 3.23 or something i think
i'm doin fine.
I got a 4.35...I don't know if it'll cut it though. I'm attempting to get in to MIT...
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
We don't get report cards in college.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i'm mid 80's. that means next year i need to improve by 5% to get into the program i want at my university of choice (mcgill)
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
well, with what Ive got now, I will have a 3.25, which is below average for me....i slacked off this year....I normally have a 3.5 or better.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i got a 4.1 for the year out of my weighted classes, which is a scale of 4.5. my parents think i should do f*ckin better too. god damn.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Five A's and two B's. Not too bad, damn Biology and Geometry homework prevented A's. But all is well.

To the threadstarter, a 3.5 is good, what's wrong with your parents?
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Jun 15, 2007,
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I got straight As.

If anyone says pics or it didnt happen, I will call them gay.

Pics or it dident happen.....

So Worth it

I averaged a 64%

Yah im dumb
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
You guys are already out of school? Lucky bastards!

I still have finals week, and my teachers have millions of tests and projects they need to grade before my grades are final.
Quote by myself101
We don't get GPAs, we get marks for each subjects.

GPAs sound stupid, what if you suck at maths but you're good at english?

Don't try to be a physicst?
Quote by Castlebravo
You guys are already out of school? Lucky bastards!

I still have finals week, and my teachers have millions of tests and projects they need to grade before my grades are final.

Yeah Me too but ill do pretty average, My grade wasent final just what it is b4 exams
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
1 a, 2 bs, 3cs and 1d..
all academy classes though
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Well...I don't get GPA's to the extent of my knowledge, but I go know that my marks in my classes this semester are approximately:

Math: 83%
English: 83%
Civics: 83%
Careers: 9_%
Science 81-83%

I'm not sure of my science mark, but I know it's going up because of my physics test.
I had a 3.2 GPA heading into this last trimester. It's gone up since then. I got into a pretty good college, so don't sweat it too much. Just do good on your SAT's. It is the ultimate redemption method for students with subpar GPA's. BTW my best SAT score was 2130 after I studied for it, which was an improvement from the 1980 I got the first time. Study for it. It's actually a piece of cake if you know how to do it. I went to a free Princeton Review session and it blew me away. It's almost like its a secret game that only rich (or studious) people know how to play. The online course on the College Review website did not help me very much. It was also helpful for me to study using a prep book from the Princeton review.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Jun 16, 2007,
Well. At least you're not like me. Of all years to slack off, I chose freshmen year. Next three years, I have to get A's in all classes, and even then, my GPA will be just soso.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
ive got a 2.667 and already in college so you can suck my man tits. although id have to have man tits first.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by Floyd1122
i got a 4.1 for the year out of my weighted classes, which is a scale of 4.5. my parents think i should do f*ckin better too. god damn.

**** you dude

if my **** was weighted like that id get ****ing 4.0s all the time too
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
I didnt get my report card yet; I just got out of school yesterday.

Anyways, for woodshop I had the most points in the class and it even went off the charts(A there), for pe I had a a, english and social studies were a and a-, science I had 99.8% before I did extra credit in class, and math I had a B for simester grade, I should have a somewhat decent gpa; last time I had all As and A-s and I got a 4.0; now I got 4 As, 1A-, and 1 B, so im close, maybe 3.7 and up.
My setup specs:

Guitars: Fender 50's stratocaster
Old jr accoustic crap guitar.

Amp: Roland cube 20x (Going to probably be traded in for a blues jr soon though.)

Effects: Dunlop gcb-95 wah
Boss dd-6 delay
It's just a motivation tool, unless if your school runs on a 5.0 scale, then god help us all.

I got straight As this semester.
Sent from my iPad.
muahahaha noone's heard of cegep, I feel so exotic

But I'm not in yet, don't get my report card till the end of july, **** i better pass français, all you kids with your 'french' don't know what hell is