me n my friend are pretty nooby guitarists, and we want to kno a good but generaly easy song with two guitars. PLEASE HELP!
Through fire and flames

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Speed Metal Symphony
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Any Cacophony.
In all seriousness, what genre? Be a little more specific.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Hrm.
Something like Nickelback or Pearl Jam maybe? Metal-wise, if your into it, The Black Dahlia Murder have pretty easy songs. Maybe some Anthrax or something?
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
for whom the bell tolls by metallica. look it up. easiest metal song ever, other than "beer!" by psychostick. lol
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
for whom the bell tolls is simple as hell. the only reasonably difficult part is the lead part, which just repeats itself over and over. all you need to do is alt pick
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
If your for Metallica, Leper Messiah ain't too bad. Hell, maybe do some Green Day just with harmonized parts?
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
aces high,iron maiden
Originally posted by str84ever
Since you are playing metal and from what i know about guitars which is not alot

the pointer the guitar the better it is for metal

problem solved.
And again for the "not originally but could be done by two guitarists" category, basically any Deftones song.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by Shredder Guitar
for whom the bell tolls by metallica. look it up. easiest metal song ever, other than "beer!" by psychostick. lol

+1