crushed red peppers?

I dunno, you could put malt syrup/powder in it. That always tastes good.
crack, does a body good
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by metabolicmaggot
I fell like making a milkshake. Any ideas to spice it up a bit?

Hot sauce?

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Not sure if this is "no duh", but put blended bananas and some blended ice cubes in.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
watch out you may bring all the boys to the yard.

I phail
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Crystal Meth always spices it up.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Peppermint schnapps in a chocolate shake
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by happytimeharry
I giggled. You win.

no my friend you win, for you have an avatar of tom green and i dont know how to get an avatar.

OH MY GOD WHEN WILL I STOP FAILING
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
A bit of your blood?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
malt, maple syrup, banana
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
bake sugar cookies with weed and dunk em in that milkshake and eat em...COTTONMOUTH
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
everytime i make milk shakes theres all this boys in my yard
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
everytime i make milk shakes theres all this boys in my yard

BITCH I BEAT YOU
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
i didnt read every post, mines alittle different. i stole mine from comedy central
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by metabolicmaggot
I fell like making a milkshake. Any ideas to spice it up a bit?

wendy's...

Umm...some good, cheap Pathmark brand vanilla ice creme + some vanilla extract + blender = Good stuff
Quote by ihatefender
BITCH I BEAT YOU

everything you said so far has made me LoL

U WIN!!!11

on a side note, put peanut butter in there
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
banana chocolate mix ice and some milk...add some kind of Irish cream wisky after stir gently......
yesterday, me and my brothers put choc milkshake powder in some FRESH CUSTARD THAT YOU GET OUT OF A CARTON and then put some milk in and blend it up.
It was creamier than cream itself
this thread inspired me to make a toffee and banana milkshake i used half a real banana and a scoop of vanilla icecream :P
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by diminishedtobme
A virgins hymen.

+1
Quote by Phe4rTheGod

awww...talkin shit tryin to defend a fagband??? how cute...fuck opeth...lamb of god is what makes metal these days...they are what pantera was in the 80's and 90's...prickfuck...talk shit...

There's a coffeehouse at my college that makes the best milkshakes in the world:

The Five Dollar Shake: Vanilla ice cream, milk, three Oreos, two Reese's peanut butter cups. It's the second-best thing there.

The Cup-A-Joe: Vanilla ice cream, milk, one shot espresso (strong coffee will do), one shot caramel flavouring (optional), one Twix bar. This is the most delicious thing ever.
Can't stop the signal.
Hot Sauce.

Or, on a more serious note, Peanut Butter.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.