Did a search and found nothing. So I'm gonna use Ticketmaster tomorrow, but I was thinking of going to a (Ticketmaster ) booth in my grocery store instead of using the internet. I think it will work better. I have DSL, or Broadband, I'm not sure. Anyways, is it better to go to the booth? I live in a small community with about 12,000 residents and I don't think there will be much of a line at all.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Jun 16, 2007,
You pay extra fees out the ass no matter what. If you have a booth close go ahead and use it. That's what I do.
Ticketmaster charges TONS for a "convenience charge"

go to the booth. where i live i'd never get tickets by going to the booth though. so i basicially have to use ticketmaster
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
i refuse to use ticketmaster, so use a booth if you can, but i get stuck using sketchy ass places on the net
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Ok, so the initial consensus appears to be "booth". Thanks guys. BTW I'm gonna buy Muse tickets for September 9th at Seattle. Woot.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
Quote by yoshixxx7
BTW I'm gonna buy Muse tickets for September 9th at Seattle. Woot.

*eye begins to twitch*

You bastard...
BTW, I think there may have been some confusion. By "booth" I mean Ticketmaster booth.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by rabidguitarist