hi..

i dont know if anyone on here heard but i live in the hunter valley in australia...
we just had huge floods and stuff.

any way i had a bc rich original dagger on lay away at the local music shop and it got flooded and now they cant sell it to me because bc rich dont make it anymore... i was wondering if anyone can suggest an alternative thats around the same price and quality for me to buy instead???

thanks nik
oh man....was it musos corner?
they were repairing my maton but i got it out of there just in time on friday morning! I dont really know much about that guitar so I cant really help you though....hopefully it works out!
Quote by Myles87
oh man....was it musos corner?
they were repairing my maton but i got it out of there just in time on friday morning! I dont really know much about that guitar so I cant really help you though....hopefully it works out!

Sorry to mess up the thread but how do you like your Maton? I'm a big Josh Homme fan so I was wondering about getting one, maybe kind of replicate his sound.
mines an acoustic guitar (which im very happy with!) and I think josh homme uses the ms503 model which is electric....but they make really good guitars so id look into getting one, im slightly biased though cause im australian (more money for our economy!) haha