So basically I need a singer who is willing and capable of doing mostly clean vocals that can get a little dirty when required. Having a great range and ability to do soft cleans and powerful cleans are a plus. Also, it would be nice if you're around our age (17) but that isn't necessary. We play originals and some cover songs. We have a variety of influences including: Dream Theater, Led Zeppelin, Children of Bodom, Tool, Black Sabbath, Boston, Nile, Ensiferum, and Wintersun. Out of those influences, Dream Theater or Tool would probably be our biggest ones for what we are looking for in a vocalist.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I'm curious, sir HeavenlyVirus, are you being serious and you too are a fan of those great bands, or if you are mocking me because you don't like those great bands.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
I'm curious, sir HeavenlyVirus, are you being serious and you too are a fan of those great bands, or if you are mocking me because you don't like those great bands.

I love those bands sooooo much!!!!! Jari is a god.
Okay good! Now back on topic, any Nebraskan singers?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I love those bands sooooo much!!!!! Jari is a god.

+1
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!