emmm no i wouldnt reccomend i fender for hardcore and death lol :P

For $400 you wont get much for high gain stuff

maybe something like this if you can strech

http://cgi.ebay.com/MESA-BOOGIE-50-CALIBER-PLUS-VINTAGE-BLONDE-JJ-TUBES_W0QQitemZ150131220475QQihZ005QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or if you really are struggling for cash

A roland cube 60
i wanted something strong tho...like 100 watts. gigs! haha. yeah i figured fender wasnt fit for it. but my friend said it sounded not that bad. haha so any more ideas?
Quote by glenche
i wanted something strong tho...like 100 watts. gigs! haha. yeah i figured fender wasnt fit for it. but my friend said it sounded not that bad. haha so any more ideas?

well 50 watts tube is well enough for gigs or even 30 watts trust me! tube amps are very loud and a 60 watt roland cube will also do you very well for small gigs and if ur doing any bigger the chances are there will be a PA system you can mic up to.

I think the fender frontman has OK cleans but the distortion is terribly muddy and just overall bad. not a good choice for metal
Maybe a Randall? I've liked the older RG75's. Really fantastic amps for decent prices. Check out an RG75DG3 which can be found here
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
Digitech HotRod
BBE Sonic Stomp
is buying amps off of ebay a really good idea tho? like any thing i should look out for?
Make sure they have good feedback and have sold to people before the number beside there username is the amount of sales and the feedback is normaly there to

I got my jcm900 off of there didint have any problems!
hahah awesome man thanks. great vid btw. hmmm any tubes u would suggest? valveking would be good for like 100-200 people gig? im still open for more suggestions for amps =].