Page 1 of 2
Ok... trying to redeem myself from a few bad threads I've started,

What was the first song you ever learned to play on the guitar?

For me it was Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Probably "Judas Priest - Breaking the law"
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

"Leave No Man Behind" from the Black Hawk Down soundtrack. Did it by ear, with some help from my father and brother. It was a nice first-song on the classical.
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Squier Standard Stratocaster
Marshall G30RCD Amplifier

Originally said by deadhand329
sir...you have given me something to aspire to
Some religious song...I think it was Shine Jesus Shine....I'm embarrassed about that.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
enter sandman
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Seven Nation Army was my first full song too lol.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
First full song was Dying in your Arms - Trivium

But we have all played most of songs, just that was the first one all the way through.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
everybody says smoke on the water BUT can u play it all the way through....... yeah thats what i thought! and to stay on topic Pretty Fly for a White Guy all the way through coz im so metal
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Songbird by Oasis...cos its bloody easy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
first whole song... stairway to heaven
when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace - jimi hendrix
Mine was Nothing Else Matters
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone SG Special Custom
Peavy Bandit 65
Quote by Keine_Lust
First full song was Dying in your Arms - Trivium

But we have all played most of songs, just that was the first one all the way through.

Ah, a good distinction. The first song I learned a part of was also Seven Nation Army, but the first song I learned the whole thing of was Closure by Chevelle. Had to improvise the outro though, but I like it.
Erm, Killing In The Name was the first song I learnt all the way through, on bass.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Well I learnt the bass part to Californication.
That was the first one I did all the way through, although I do remember doing sing by travis.
I learnt ThunderStrucks riff, I felt like God, then this prick came along with his Ibanez and his marshal tube, watched me play as the tubes warmed up and the BOOM he blasts out the solo at lightning speed...bastard
Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix. Learned a ****load about bending and sliding and hammer-ons straight away.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Quote by Grundy0
Do you have any idea what your talking about? Because i can't understand half of what your saying and i think you are possibly clinically insane
Welcome to The Pit.

^
I dunno but the first I wrote was a dandy little number about my cool dog. Yeah. Beat that.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
hahahaha like every greenday song ever written! i learned nearly all of them! but apart from greenday i think it was plugin baby by muse i was determined to get it good on the first day i started playing guitar lol i just played it over and over until i could do it fast enough
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
Smells Like Teen Spirit
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd...I'm pretty sure....
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Gone Away - The Offspring
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I don't think I know any full songs. I phail.
Damn solos get me everytime. Saying that I don't pick "easy" songs, I beleive it's best to challenge one's ability.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Longview green day on bass.

on guitar (i suck and pretty much dont play) - smells like teen spirit
-Girl Bassist & Drummer-
Music: Thrash metal, punk, ska, Grunge, old rock, Techno
Pref Bands: Anthrax early Nirvana RHCP Led Zep Fallz Pantera Black Sabbath Operation Ivy Reel Big Fish Misfits Ramones Mudhoney Arctic Monkeys Muse 2 many 2 name
Page 1 of 2