I have a few covers on my myspace page that everyone should check out. It's a nice array of covers from, the "emo" group Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, modern rockers Rise Against, and even a mellower tune translated from piano to guitar by Damien Rice. The latter of the three being my favorite as I used single chords to try and resonate and deep, melodramatic sound.

I know the quality isn't that great(and neither is the singing), but I'd appreciate some input. Also, the "Closed Heart Surgery" song is an original I whipped up a couple days ago.

I appreciate your input!

Songs in sig

EDIT: Took out the cover from Rise Against and RJA and added an Incubus cover and a another original tune.
www.myspace.com/chrishausman

If you would like to add me, send me a message to let me know your from UG!

Tool - July 16
Incubus - Aug 6

^INCREDIBLE^
Last edited by FriggenCarl at Aug 9, 2007,
i'd keep working on the intro to miss you. you can tell everytime you change chords, it should be a smooth transition. Singing wasn't so great. But I give you props for trying. Only way you're going to get better is by doing it. Blind the guitar is much better, see first little part about the singing. CLosed heart guitar sounds really good actually. no comment on the singing. keep practicing.

take a look at mine would you, it's the first one from my myspace page in my sig. thanks
LISTEN:
A Myspace introduction to:

LEARN:
It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
It's compromise that moves us along. -- Maroon 5
^ thanks , yeah i realize my voice isnt the strongest but im practicing and looking into voice lessons
www.myspace.com/chrishausman

If you would like to add me, send me a message to let me know your from UG!

Tool - July 16
Incubus - Aug 6

^INCREDIBLE^