WWE is the better brand imo, TNA is WWEs recycle bin, although they have 1 of my favourite stars in Christian Cage.

There is also Ring Of Honour (ROH) which bred CM Punk and there is Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) which has bred WWE stars like Batista, Cena etc etc

EDIT: BTW if you are into WWE and/or TNA then there is a show called the PWR show you can watch on YouTube or the official site
Quite an entertaining program.
Last edited by Cadj at Jun 16, 2007,
Ugh, TNA isn't even close to the WWE, which I hate because if WWE had any real competition, maybe they'd make their shows interesting again.

Oh, and in b4 "wrestling is fake, lol" 's
I used to be really into the wwe, and boxing, but I have moved onto manlier things, the UFC
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
i like both shows
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
does anyone realize how cheesy wrestling is?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945

Yes
It's ridiculous to say the least but it's a laugh and they do have extremely sexy women
(Maria Kinellis = The Sex!)
Quote by rage6945

lol I know. They all try and act and none of them can for ****! It makes me laugh. Especially Vince Mcmahons power walk. WHAT A FUKIN MONG!

To keep abit more on topic 5-6 years ago I wud have said WWE but I dont follow it at all anyore so I wudnt know.
I love tna, if you havent already check czw out, that is pretty cool, that wrestling society x on mtw is utter **** tbh
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I prefer not to watch oiled up, speed-o clad men grope each other in what I can only describe as a less realistic, more embarrassing-to-watch soap opera.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I prefer not to watch oiled up, speed-o clad men grope each other in what I can only describe as a less realistic, more embarrassing-to-watch soap opera.

Especially when involving an old guy who just exploded, his son, a really tall guy who sounds like Opie from Family Guy and a fat Samoan who screams a lot, right?
Quote by OrangePossum
Yeah, but now Vince is dead. \m/ for "car bombings."
dude that totally cracked me up
Quote by khalilizad
dude that totally cracked me up

i didnt watch it but saw it tuesday or wednesday on wwe.com. i rarely go there unless i need to check something urgently (or need new material... ).
Buuuuut...
Quote by WWE.com
An expert determined a "professionally structured, calculated blast" destroyed the Chairman's limo.

That's totally NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL.