Okay out of all the contests i enter here at UG. this is the one i actually win.

So my question is, besides the fact that the closest location for this is a 6 hour drive, is this thing at all remotely worth it? Because this thing only sounds like it be useful to people just picking up a guitar and like to rip it up with power chords and relatively nothing else. Am I wrong here?
I've heard its quite good, but really expensive.

Some guys here actually went to it.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Thats what it sounds like to me. I think its for more punk music by looking at the site, and the "band" you join will no doubt be with kids who live 2000 kilometers away from you.
yes.

it is ****ing worth it.

you honestly have no idea how lucky you are.

it's normally about 5 grand for a year.

bimm if the only thing close to it over here and thats gonna cost me 2 grand.

in short.

it really really is worth it.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
Okay out of all the contests i enter here at UG. this is the one i actually win.

So my question is, besides the fact that the closest location for this is a 6 hour drive, is this thing at all remotely worth it? Because this thing only sounds like it be useful to people just picking up a guitar and like to rip it up with power chords and relatively nothing else. Am I wrong here?

Way wrong. I went last year, and there's always an even mix of students - you'll most likely be placed accordingly. I saw a bunch of very technical students on just about every instrument there.

Which one would you be going to?
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
Sell yer pass on eBay for a few grand (If it is a year's tuition).
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Piro Gonzalez
Way wrong. I went last year, and there's always an even mix of students - you'll most likely be placed accordingly. I saw a bunch of very technical students on just about every instrument there.

Which one would you be going to?

really? damn I might have to research this. if it's like 5 grand like the other guy said theres no way I'm doing it. the 'partial Scholarship' is $250 and I'm not sure that would even cover the gas to get me there sadly.

EDIT: maybe i should have bolded <b>partial</b> Scholarship. ah well at least i know it would have been worth it.
Last edited by Cobalt Blue at Jun 16, 2007,
yeah i just checked the web site
SESSION FEE:
$1595 per Student

even with the partial scholarship thats way out of my price range.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
really? damn I might have to research this. if it's like 5 grand like the other guy said theres no way I'm doing it. the 'partial Scholarship' is $250 and I'm not sure that would even cover the gas to get me there sadly.

EDIT: maybe i should have bolded <b>partial</b> Scholarship. ah well at least i know it would have been worth it.

It's NOT five grand, haha. Where would you have been going?
Quote by Angels Fighter

call me evan.

Quote by Piro Gonzalez
It's NOT five grand, haha. Where would you have been going?

probably New York. pretty sure it's the closest location to my distant Canadian home.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
probably New York. pretty sure it's the closest location to my distant Canadian home.

New York is great. I could get you a...twenty-five dollar discount, because I'm going to the New York location myself, but that wouldn't really make a very big difference, haha.
Quote by Angels Fighter

call me evan.

Quote by Piro Gonzalez
New York is great. I could get you a...twenty-five dollar discount, because I'm going to the New York location myself, but that wouldn't really make a very big difference, haha.

lol yeah i read about the group discount. thanks anyway. would have been fun.
ahahahaha.

sorry about the whole 5 grand thing.

i forgot that was me, a friend, flights, accomodation and food for a year.

my badddddd.

ahahaha.