Looking forward to it. I was kind of apprehensive when that "Honest Goodbye" song came out, but that song's kind of grown on me, as have some of the other ones I've heard.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
One minute... haven't Bad Religion sold out...

Joke

Yes, but then they un-sold out by going back to Epitaph and having Brett rejoin the band.
Hell yeah I'm getting it

And to Adam Harrison we have the same avatar
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
It depends, is it gonna be better than the last one? Because I didn't like the last one.
Live fast, die young.
^I loved the last one. They really got the hang of the three guitar thing with that one.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
^I loved the last one. They really got the hang of the three guitar thing with that one.

What are you talking about? They only used one guitar on some of the songs. It was a great album though, I'm listening to it right now. Definitely getting the new one. "Heroes and Martyrs" sounds really good, and "Honest Goodbye" sounds okay, not great.
I havent heard any new songs where are they? Are they anything like generator or **** armageddon?
There are two songs up on their MySpace page. I haven't really given them a listen yet.
The songs I've heard are boring. There's no spark, but then again, I'm sick of Bad Religion. I own 8 albums and I rarely bother with them now.
Quote by jman1223
Who else can't wait for it? They have some tracks from it on their myspace. It sounds the same as all other 17 albums.

--
Bad Religion was literally the first real band that i had ever listened to, and for the longest time they were my favorite...i'm not so much a fan now, but honestly from the songs i've heard off the new album and the last album, i fear for BR and their ability to write the music they write best haha. they're definitely getting jaded...some artists do "jaded" well, but punk doesn't tend to handle that well...
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
ill check out those new songs, listened to a bit of BR growing up, theyre good to go back to once in a while still.
i cant believe they are on warped tour, at least ill be able to see em in concert finally
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Good CD
I liked the style a lot

but I'm not sure if I liked it more than Empire Strikes First.
I need to listen to it more.
Meh i know exactly what to expect, just another "empire strikes first"...... i've not got my hopes up, if it turns out to be good, then that's great
truth is bad religions uber-clean sound right now annoys me