HEy guys, I was wondering if you could reccommend me some good computer games, since my birthday is coming up. My favorite generes are RTS and FPS. So go ahead and reccommend.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Age of Mythology
Command and Conquer: Red Alert II
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I already got BF2.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Rome: Total War
Or Medieval II
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Red Alert 2 is one of the best RTS of all time
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by guitar_freak333
I already got BF2.

Then I don't know. I haven't played any video games in so long now, so I'm really outta the loop on it.

Did you get 2142? Looks awesome.
Duke Nukem, Dark Forces, Doom. Yeah, I'm old school...
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
FEAR and FEAR: extraction point for FPS, and Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars for RTS

Seen the PS3 version? It looks fucking the same.
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
FEAR looks amazing, I think I'll get FEAR and/or C&C 3: Tiberium War
Quote by Qazxs
counter strike source, day of defeat source, cod2, C&C generals/zero hour.........thats all you need.