Seymour duncan Sh-13 Dimebucker

would it go good in the neck position, but with a passive Gibson Burstbucker as my bridge?

thanks in advance
Twirling 'round with this familiar Parabol...spinning....waving...'round each new experience
so it would sound good

or am i just stupid

help haaha
Twirling 'round with this familiar Parabol...spinning....waving...'round each new experience
That would sound sooooo bad, what kind of music do you play? What do you play on your neck pickup? Cleans? Leads?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
I play everything, i already have the Gibson in the bridge. i was just wondering how the dime would sound... but yea i play fast metal to anything soft. i wanted to turn this guitar into a shred kinda Les pual and then get sum badass strat with emgs or sumthing
well the dimebucker is also passive. just to let you know. lol.

whats in the neck position right now?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Its made for the bridge dude Heavy chuggin riffs put more of a blues sounding pick up in the neck somthing warm soudns good with that.

a 'SH-1 ’59 model will go good with a dime!
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
Oh.

a standard passive pickup, like with the gold plate.
Quote by -heartbreaker-
Do Not Put That Thing In The Neck Of Any Guitar!

Do you know what your talking about? pfft not putting in a neck of any guitar :/

Don't put it in any bloody guitar! It's one of the worst pickups I've came across.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
The dimebucker would overpower your bridge pickup, it would sound stupidly wrong. You would have to look at a pickup designed for the neck position primarily, like the duncan jazz or 59 for example. I wouldn't personally suggest the Dimebucker for any position on a guitar in all honesty, i would take my Bill Lawrence Xl-500 any day
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
The dimebucker would overpower your bridge pickup, it would sound stupidly wrong. You would have to look at a pickup designed for the neck position primarily, like the duncan jazz or 59 for example. I wouldn't personally suggest the Dimebucker for any position on a guitar in all honesty, i would take my Bill Lawrence Xl-500 any day

+1

So true but some people can't allways get a hold of XL-500
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Do you know what your talking about? pfft not putting in a neck of any guitar :/

Don't put it in any bloody guitar! It's one of the worst pickups I've came across.

True. But he already has a good pickup in the bridge.
its a **** pickup to begin with
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by -heartbreaker-
Do Not Put That Thing In Any Guitar!

that's more like it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
*shakes head*

I think i've played one on my friend's Jackson...

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Just to play devils advocate here. i know it all sounds wrong to us guitarists, but the only way to find the NEXT big thing in sound is to experiment. It prolly would sound like butt IMO too but i think sometimes doing things ass backwards is how you find new ideas. Dont be afraid to think outside the box. if you fail, so fxxxin what? be original and dont be afraid to fail. Im sure people thought Hendrix was weird at first too.
very niche pickup. if youre playing really ****ty tiny musty venues everynight where everyone is into grindcore you might like it. for everything else its a horrible pickup.