Ok. I just got a fender strat. It has a classical rock tone to it but I was wondering, instead of a new guitar, what pedal/screamer tubes can I get to give it a metal sound. Or is it impossible because of the tone? Thanks.
Last edited by guitar nooblet at Jun 16, 2007,