So, my band are in the studio next week and I want to add a piano part to one of our songs. The douche who fixed my laptop wiped all of my music software that I spent hundreds of pounds buying, and I'm left with a silent midi keyboard! I no longer have the installation discs, either...

I need to figure out how to play these parts before Thursday, and I need some free midi software, no matter how crap it sounds.

All support is welcome!
I'm not trying to be mean but
If you spent hundreds of pounds on the software why dont you have the install disks anymore?
Quote by tymoo22
I'm not trying to be mean but
If you spent hundreds of pounds on the software why dont you have the install disks anymore?

He probably does, but if he's anything like me, theyre probably lost in the settee, or covered up with empty stubbies / tea cups.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
He probably does, but if he's anything like me, theyre probably lost in the settee, or covered up with empty stubbies / tea cups.

Indeed, that is the case.
power tab
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
if you need a synth and a host head over to KVR (www.kvraudio.com) they have a huge list of free plugins and hosts.

Cheers! Any recommendations?
If youre looking for free piano - check out 4Front Piano or MDA Piano. They suck on their own, but add some reverb and they can sound fairly good.
You could always download the programs you had from a torrent site or something. It's hardly illegal if you own them.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.