right, im sorting out my s470dxqm, completely ripped out electronics so its ALL undone, starting fresh!

i have a seymour duncan invader in the bridge and the standard humbucker neck n single middle pickups..

an ibby 5way switch, 1 tone and 1 vol..and a "3 pinned" jack..

can someone do a wiring diagram for this? each pickup separate..i dont need to mix them.

if you can this would be great!!
Just look around the seymour duncan site until you find what you want.
i have..just i dont have a 2 pinned jack, i have the ibanez stereo jack, i have no idea how to wire this, i can do just the bridge, but i like using the neck aswell..
still any help would be gd
Is it a standard guitar? I have no idea why you'd have a stereo jack in a standard guitar.
for EMGs, they aparently need a stereo jack, which all s470dxqm come with.
its basically a 3 pinned jack, i dont kno what to wire to where, my tone and volume pots i can link, all the little bits are together, like the capacitor??? duno if its the right thing.

ive got shed loads of connecting wire, solder and 3 solder guns..so im quite wanting to do this today.
can any1 draw me 1 up in paint or something? just with 1 tone 1 vol 5 way switch just selecting bridge n neck humbucker with no splitting?
Quote by padwaxk88
for EMGs, they aparently need a stereo jack, which all s470dxqm come with.
its basically a 3 pinned jack, i dont kno what to wire to where, my tone and volume pots i can link, all the little bits are together, like the capacitor??? duno if its the right thing.

ive got shed loads of connecting wire, solder and 3 solder guns..so im quite wanting to do this today.
can any1 draw me 1 up in paint or something? just with 1 tone 1 vol 5 way switch just selecting bridge n neck humbucker with no splitting?

Soldering guns? Yuck. All you need is a decent quality 30w stick and you're pretty much set.
Why don't you have a 3 way switch? There's no point in having 5 way as you're just going to have dead spots.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
because, its the hardware that came with it?
im basically using everythin it came with! i have no money to get more as i spunked the 50 on the invader, basically i dont care if i wire the bridge to pos 1 and neck to pos 2...and have 3 4 5 as dead spots..im gona need 1 anyway lol

please help
Seymour Duncan and EMG web sites have the wiring diagrams you need . Shows you exactly where the wires go on the jack.Iam not familiar with these pickups . If they are active then the 3 tabs on the jack will be used . If they are passive only 2 will be used.
does it matter what two tho?
thats my main dilemma

and to forsak..i want to use the parts that came with, they are gd enuf quality i guess
Yes it matters . The wiring diagrams will show the exact tabs to solder to.Ground is the center tab of the jack . the hot wire goes to the tab on the tip.
i have a 3 pin 1!! its literally like a circle with no markings, just 3 prongs..lol
one prong will go to the sleeve thats the ground... then skip one.... then in the third one solder the hot
Quote by Nick111111111
Am i missing some thing
car speaker=12 watts
outlet=120 watts
?????????????????

laws of phisics down the dump....... volts and watts are the same