does anybody know wat kind of pickups i should get for a judas preist or acdc sort of sound?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
yeah get gibson hot rods or 51 reissues both work and maybe a seymour duncan but i dont thinks so \,,/
i have a roland cube 15x, but im upgrading to a 30x soon
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
which one, priest or ac/dc?

priest you want vintage-ish ceramic with reasonably high output, ac/dc you want paf-number type tones, i think. quite different, there's going to have to be some compromise there...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah, agreed, they tend to make everything sound the same anyway, that's the whole point, so that whatever guitar you plug in sounds (somewhat) like a generic recto tone, generic jcm800 tone, or whatever.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?