www.myspace.com/fallentoruin

Havent saw much discussion or references to them on UG...

These are a dublin black metal band with a large folk influence.
They are signed to Metal Blade, (which in fairness) is an immense achievement for any
irish metal band.

They are an excellent band, read any of their reviews (Kerrang, Metal Hammer, or online), they are unreal live and have some class (very unique) original matierial.. The songs on their myspace dont really do them justice, they have alot better songs.

The Coffin Ships is a personal favourite though..
Check em out!
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
These guys kill, I've been loving folkish black metal lately. I should pick up the Gathering Wilderness when I have some cash.
amazing and so damn unique
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Excellent band, one of the many underrated bands from Ireland. Níl clú ag aon duine faoin gcaighdeán ard ceol atá againn sa tír seo
Quote by Stranglehold
Excellent band, one of the many underrated bands from Ireland. Níl clú ag aon duine faoin gcaighdeán ard ceol atá againn sa tír seo

Tá an ceart agat mo chara.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
I listened to some of The Gathering Wilderness, didn't cath me immediately, but I've been meaning to check out these guys more. Which album should I start with?