Who here is wathcing it on the history channel or seen it?? I did not know this much **** went down on 9/11 due to the fact that I was in fourth grade...so yeah thoughts comments?
I know like, EVERYTHING about 9/11 (I had a lot of time on my hands)

I thought the movie "Flight 93" sucked. Hard.

So did World Trade Center.
Quote by ttreat31
I genuinely hope you don't believe the 9/11 conspiracy.

No, I am very against it and can disprove almost every claim they make quite easily.
Quote by ttreat31
I genuinely hope you don't believe the 9/11 conspiracy.

yeah me too
i dnt no much about this shizzle but i've seen conspiracy shows and they seem quite unrealistic

EDIT: and how old are you at fourth grade?, infact how old are you at all grades because i'm not sure how it works:s
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by MSFoSS
i was in 4th grade too

ME TOO!!!

Wow, I think we've found our generations web site huh?

Back to 9/11 it's all a bunch of bull**** now, used to start a war it had nothing to do with.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
No, I am very against it and can disprove almost every claim they make quite easily.

K, good. (I had to ask)
Quote by HighVoltage559
Like why did they do it all? Just to cause fear and shizz?

They're terrorists...
Quote by HighVoltage559
^^
But thats the only reason they had that's known??

Do you know why terrorists do what they do?
Quote by ttreat31
Do you know why terrorists do what they do?

Allah told them in a dream, obviously
Quote by wylde_overdrive

Well I could do that to most!

But I was watching this one video and it showed helicopters (5-6) flying around the first tower, and they were reconised as army helicopters but they just flew into the smoke? And i couldnt even come to a reason why! But yeah conspiracys are just pure rubbish! we might as well say "Chuck norris did it"
So, what reason is there to think that it was terrorists any more than there is to think it was the USA?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by wylde_overdrive
I was in 6th grade

Same.

I don't believe it was a conspiracy, and yet, at the same time, Bush was able to deal with the tragedy fairly competently, while he's screwed up pretty much everything ahead. Hmm...knowledge of the event ahead of time, I wonder?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
watch the film united 93, itll explain a lot and its an amazing film
Quote by westo
If you have sex with her the baby will become pregnant. Then the fetus will have a fetus. And if you keep doing it it'll never end! It'll be a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus.
I rly rly like United 93. I don't think it was a conspiracy but I do think it was brilliantly planned out attack. I love how the movie makes it seem the passengers saved lots of people from it flying into the pentagon or whitehouse or whatever.