well, i decided to try and learn a new song and since crazy train was in the begginers song thread and its one of my personal favorites, i decided to try it, but i got stumped when i got to this

14p7

my index finger reaches to the 9 fret at the most. any advice?

cheers.
Tapping
tap the first, then pull off to your other hand on the second.
All the world's indeed a stage.
is it the tapping part of the solo?
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
I woudl try playing that 7 on a different string. where is that in the song? and can you show me the tab. I'm just guessing randomly
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Show more of the tab, but i'm pretty sure it's tapping
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
aaa, so in tapping you use your picking hand?? wow. thanks i had no clue
e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b-14p10p7-14p10p7-14p10p7-14p10p7-14p10p7-15p10p7-15p10p7-15p10p7
g-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats what i play for the tapping bit.. guitar pro tab and it sounds good to me

Edit- wont put the 'T' in the right place but just tap at the 14th fret and 15th.. simple really
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Yeah hammer down right on the neck with your pointer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sBEaAlMOaHM

That kid did a pretty good job.

My opinion? Don't bother learning it, it's a very fast difficult solo. You can probably get the tapping part down but you will just get frustrated.

I kept trying to learn hard stuff as a beginner but then realized if I keep learning moderate stuff then I get good at that and can progress to more difficult stuff easily.