some of the horrible things i've seen after being at my job for only 2 weeks

feel free to share your sad,funny, disturbing work storys

i have worked at kinney drugs(a pharmacy franchise in new york and vermont) for 2 weeks now

-a clearly autistic man buying these items : a cosmo, a womens world, diaper rash creme, and a hersheys bar

-a man bought lube and a toy car thats all

-today i had to give a man with a hole in his neck a pad and paper so he could write down what carton of ciggarettes he wanted

-a gigantic women in a wheelchair being pushed by her under fed husband an fat children purchasing 300 dollars of ciggarettes and lotttery tickets

-a retarded women throwing a tantrum because her caretaker wouldn't buy her a watch

- having a bear bottle miss my face by one inch because i wouldn't sell it to this clearly underage kid who supposedly forgot his id and has bought beer from us tons of times before

i have seen some disturbing **** (for vermont anyway) happen there. but whenever i seem to be on the verge of killing someone. i get a really nice truly appreciative customer.

anyhway share your stories
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
i have to work at a gas station soon. sounds like im going to have fun -_-.

your job sucks. enjoy!
Quote by electric7
i have to work at a gas station soon. sounds like im going to have fun -_-.

your job sucks. enjoy!

i work at a gas station it's aweosme, all you do is pump gas and watch tv, plus my boss is an idoit drug addict so it's easy to steal
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

well everytime i come home from work i always know that i have succesfully aided the thin in getting fat and the fat in getting fatter.. i work at maccas
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by Seans Inferno
whereabouts in Vermont do you live, i'm in barre

morrisville, its the kinneys across from mcdonalds come see me sometime, my name is adam and i've always wanted an internet friend. (no ********* though)

and it actually is a pretty good job most of the time its never really crowded so i can read for 10 minutes, get 3 people and repeat
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by tortillamaster
morrisville, its the kinneys across from mcdonalds come see me sometime, my name is adam and i've always wanted an internet friend. (no ********* though)

and it actually is a pretty good job most of the time its never really crowded so i can read for 10 minutes, get 3 people and repeat

I'm sure my mom will love for me to go visit some dude who lives in Vermont who I met over the internet
Sigs suck
Quote by tortillamaster
feel free to share your sad,funny, disturbing work storys

i have worked at kinney drugs(a pharmacy franchise in new york and vermont) for 2 weeks now

-a clearly autistic man buying these items : a cosmo, a womens world, diaper rash creme, and a hersheys bar

-a man bought lube and a toy car thats all

-today i had to give a man with a hole in his neck a pad and paper so he could write down what carton of ciggarettes he wanted

-a gigantic women in a wheelchair being pushed by her under fed husband an fat children purchasing 300 dollars of ciggarettes and lotttery tickets

-a retarded women throwing a tantrum because her caretaker wouldn't buy her a watch

- having a bear bottle miss my face by one inch because i wouldn't sell it to this clearly underage kid who supposedly forgot his id and has bought beer from us tons of times before

i have seen some disturbing **** (for vermont anyway) happen there. but whenever i seem to be on the verge of killing someone. i get a really nice truly appreciative customer.

anyhway share your stories

hey! Kinneys Started in my town! I don't work so I don't have any stories. Just wanted to say that.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.