I've been saving up for a new guitar, but i want an ESP F - series but i don't know what one to get F-50, 100, 250, 400. Obviously the 400 but its outta my price range and for the 250 i read somewhere that u got to unscrew stuff to tune it and change the strings. But the 50 and 100 are basiclly the same so id pick the 50 over the 100 because it costs less. The 250 is good but it might be a pain in the ass.

Help me out
Just get the 250 or 400 it will be better in the long run.
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
id save up for the 400, its got the emg pickups and it doesnt have the floyd rose, but otherwise if you cant then the only difference really between the 100 and the 50 is the appearance, so if you dont have the cash, just get the 50
yeah man...i got the F-50...its great but the others would be much better...they are the most comfortable guitar i have ever played too!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Well my plan was to get the F-50 and get sum EMG 81 and 85 pickups and change the tuners but the 400 might be a good idea, my budget is about 300 but my parents are paying fr almost half