So what's your favorite type of sandwhich (what do u like 2 put on yours)? I like turkey.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Dude, no.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Ham cheese and mayo
or
chocolate sauce
STUFF
MOD Contest Group
Resisting the Urge to Fap since 8/11/08
However, I lost in 3 days.
Quote by Hobolad

Guns don't help defense, they make you more vulnerable if anything. Said this a lot already

I like to put the limbs of the thousands that I have mangled and destroyed with my axe of justice on my sandwiches.

And some cheese.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Classic PB n J.

But I'm usually out of Peanut Butter, so I experiment with other types of sandwiches.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
I like either PB&J or Pepperoni and White American and Mustard. I also like this tread a lot, because I'm sigged once and my new favorite band is the soul purpose of another poster's existence. Sweet.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I love making my sandwiches with hard rolls. I get some of those, some good deli ham, some helman's mayo and some submarine oil and make magic. It tastes sooooo good.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Subway Spicy Italian:

Pepperoni, Genoa Salami, and white cheddar cheese toasted on a whole wheat loaf. Add lettace, green and black olives, onions, hot peppers, and chipotle sauce for an oralgasm.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i will eat pretty much anything on a sandwich
as long as it tastes yummy
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Real ham...none of that deli stuff...and melted cheese....yum
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by Moose45
Real ham...none of that deli stuff...and melted cheese....yum

Specify, "Real Ham."
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
someatimes i eat either a mustard sammich or a bbq sammich, where its nothin but 2 slices of bread and either mustard or bbq in the middle...

also, sloppy joes FTW!
UG spouses: fallenangel120, Leonheart...<333
Quote by Jett Diamond
What if women were actually meant to be superior to men? What if I'm supposed to be in a kitchen right now?

18th Member of "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
Blood Justic3!
Rose of Sharyn
My Curse
french bread, cut about 8 inches long, with thinly cut marinated and seasoned steak, onions, green peppers, pepperjack cheese, and then put in the oven to melt the cheese and make the bread crispy. then you cut it all in half again, with a side of peppers and a cold drink. all homemade.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker
french bread, cut about 8 inches long, with thinly cut marinated and seasoned steak, onions, green peppers, pepperjack cheese, and then put in the oven to melt the cheese and make the bread crispy. then you cut it all in half again, with a side of peppers and a cold drink. all homemade.

Sounds delicious! I want to make it myself, but I'd fry the onions up with some garlic, mushrooms and a bit of hot sauce.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
well, you can cook the meat with the peppers and onions all at the same time in the oven, put it in a pan and wrap it all in foil. marinate the meat for a couple days before though. season with pepper, garlic, whatever.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
i made my own sandwich the other day, it was really good
ham, bacon, barbicue sauce, and pepperjack cheese, on a cabasa roll i think
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
I was making this thread & I was like "NVM, I don't want 2 make this thread." So I hit forums @ the top, ignorantly thinking the thread would'nt be created. Well, looks like it was made. I was actually gonna make a poll & have your favorite type of meat too (turkey, ham, dead babies, etc.) Well poop, I guess you can post if u want but this thread was an accident, doomed from the beginning.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Sourdough bread loaf, roast beef, turkey, bacon, ham, pepperoni, tomatoes, onions, pickles, olives, provologne, mozzarella, pepper jack cheese, green bell peppers, cayenne peppers, add BBQ sauce and line it off with a long stick of beef jerky.

My sandwich for me > sex
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
ham, salami, provolone, shredded lettuce, and oil

from subway of course
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I eat the Broodwich, forged in darkness from wheat harvested in Hell's half-acre, baked by Beelzebub, slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken forced into sauce by the hands of a one-eyed madman, cheese boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow, layered with six-hundred and sixty-six separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood!