hey im really thinking about selling my car i just got about a month ago for my first car. its a 2004 toyota 4runner, 33,000 miles, perfect condition. its an excellent car, the only thing is: i don't like driving suv's at all and its a bitch at the gas pump, which really isnt what i need right now. is there any car that can match the quality/"niceness" of this car, but in the form of an actual car, not suv? i could spend around 18 or 19 grand

i just dont know if i could find another car as good as this for that money... any help?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Dodge and Chevy are making great cars that are great on gas. You can get something great for under $15,000......just great!
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
is that a joke?

anyway,forgot to specify that i would like to keep it to honda, toyota, or nissan (or any of their makes, like lexus, infiniti, and acura)
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Have you tried looking at Camry's? I don't know how much your willing to spend, but that Toyota looks pretty nice on the interior, so I'm guessing it's probably more than 25 grand?

Look at Toyota's as a first option though, maybe Infiniti or Lexus if you have the money, But yeah, how much are you going to spend?

Check out the 05 Camry's maybe
i know you said only honda, toyota or nissan but what about a subaru liberty (legacy) seeing as you don't want something that sporty, or do you?
we got it for about 19 grand, its worth about 24, the lady who sold it to us needed to get rid of it fast so she could buy this other car that was going to be gone that she really wanted.

o and i already said, 17 or 18 grand
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by wastingtime
i know you said only honda, toyota or nissan but what about a subaru liberty (legacy) seeing as you don't want something that sporty, or do you?

i would want something as sporty as i could get, as long as i had what i already said...so ya i guess i do
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Get an Acura RSX if you wanna drive a manual a type R i think it is? those are nice and I believe get good gas mileage..I stuck to those types of cars..

I drive a 1996 Toyota Camry 5-speed and its awesome at the gas pump...33 miles to the gallon 450 miles a tank I think? its awesome....beats havin an suv.

or one of the new honda accords or civics those are nice.