3 8%
most of the time
9 24%
sometimes
21 55%
rarely
5 13%
Voters: 38.
uh.....if im playing acoustic i guess......

what is the point of this?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
my amps are always on the clean channel, I go to distortion by turning the volume up on my guitar and/or turning on my metal muff. I actually play clean or only slightly dirty like 35% of the time.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If it's loud I can get a little distortion on clean if I use the bridge pickup. I don't do that much though.
yeah, i do. i think it works alot better on tube amps, as the tubes distort anyway once u krank the volume
its the main reason why im partly deaf

chris
member of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero join. Australians only

Feel the Rhythm...
Quote by which ones pink
+1.
This doesn't really make sense.
Don't make his sig any longer

I usually leave my amp on clean since I tend to use a pedal for distortion. No tube amp for me yet...
Quote by skate_guitar
Adam Jones uses clean all the time.

no, he always has his amps on the gain channel, for clean sounds he just turns his volume down.
guh?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?