Okay, so in Songwriting and Lyrics they don't like the fact that we swear. Because I think censorship hinders art (so does Biggie). (I will allow swearing here.) Then the other battle rap thread got ruined, so here we go again.

1) Swearing is aight, just don't over do it
2) 6-32 lines per verse, maximum 3 verses (one verse for each person you're battling with)
3) Make it clear who you're directing your verse at
4) WACKNESS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
5) Come here only to BATTLE, and post anything RELEVANT to the battle verses. Anything else, and you're gonna get flamed to pieces

"En garde!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, Raise is back, set to detonate
Just to let you know, on you weak rappers I defecate
Let me set you straight, you can't handle me
Hold a candle to me, you gettin the better of me? Pure fantasy
Unless you pander to me, have your girl pamper me,
I will conquer your ass like Alexander
The Great, now like a game of chess, I made my move
Paid my dues, now I wait for you but y'all look like you play to lose
I can tell from experience, at the top it's lonely
So a get a fucking move on, do your best to dethrone me.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I'm gonna post the other two verses from the other thread:

Quote by INDUSTRIALMETAL
I'll give this a shot:

Sorry to take your precious battle chair,
but your lyrical skills equate to a one horse county fair,
Your rhymes are simply so rancid and foul,
That deaf dogs 'round the block begin to howl,
Here I am like the newest Killing Joke,
known around the world for making the fools choke,
But we all pray that you always remember,
That if you are Alex the great my rhymes stand tall like Julius Caesar.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Mayday's verse:

Quote by _Mayday_
People relax. Step back or get attacked
Stop posting bullshit, just peep the facts
15 posts, only one reply verse?
Nas was half-right, Hip-hop's getting worse
But I can still feel a heart-beat
I refuse to admit defeat, I will not settle
Props go to raise and INDUSTRIALMETAL
I'm sittin back, frontin crack, hittin on the J
Trippin on the sizzurp someone claim I'm M.I.A.
So I smack em in the face see pumpkins lightin up the thread
I used to play wit cap guns now its shells thats in ya head
For dissin me dismissin me like I was from the south
Eight holes in ya cheek so ya learn to close ya mouth
8 bars is all it takes and these niggaz show respect
Ridin thru the hood my joint bumpin on all they decks
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Last edited by pumpkins_rule at Jun 17, 2007,
Quote by INDUSTRIALMETAL
Sorry to take your precious battle chair,
but your lyrical skills equate to a one horse county fair,
Your rhymes are simply so rancid and foul,
That deaf dogs 'round the block begin to howl,
Here I am like the newest Killing Joke,
known around the world for making the fools choke,
But we all pray that you always remember,
That if you are Alex the great my rhymes stand tall like Julius Caesar.

I'm the Brutus to your Caeser/you cant fool us with that verse/ watch while i verbally seaze ya/and squeeze ya, chokehold keep ya thinkin like a pub story some bloke told/you've grown mould, the boasts you make, you're so bold/ think you're somethin' special? You'll come back to find your Rome ransacked/A civil war, you against todays Pompeys, well hey Raise, you want some too?/and Mayday? got a phrase to amaze? You phased? Think you’ll leave in a daze?/IndustrialMetal, I’ll burn you up in a furnace, see I’m lyrically learned/ No more of these tired clichés, maybe Mayday, that’s what Nas was trying to convey/ If Hip Hop is dead then I’m here to resurrect it, with rhymes perfect and flow, you can’t affect this/But ah well, this verse has drawn to an end, there’s nothing more to ammend/ it’s at an end, hopefully so is the trend.
Last edited by Waster at Jun 18, 2007,
Duel of the Iron MIC / It's like 52 fatal STRIKE...

Spitting more literate fire than book burnings / You fail to inspire, It's ok, you still learning / Quite concerning, let's flip more beef like 'table turning' / What you doing here? Don't you have Xbox points you could be earning? / This rap's too thick for you, sorta like butter churning....

....Leave it to me to keep you guessing / You thinking 'is he a curse of a blessing' / I'm sorta both, I'll hang with you just to catch your sister undressing! / Only messing, facts like that could be depressing / Like finding out the latest in thing is cross dressing!
Quote by _Mayday_
Duel of the Iron MIC / It's like 52 fatal STRIKE...

Spitting more literate fire than book burnings / You fail to inspire, It's ok, you still learning / Quite concerning, let's flip more beef like 'table turning' / What you doing here? Don't you have Xbox points you could be earning? / This rap's too thick for you, sorta like butter churning....

....Leave it to me to keep you guessing / You thinking 'is he a curse of a blessing' / I'm sorta both, I'll hang with you just to catch your sister undressing! / Only messing, facts like that could be depressing / Like finding out the latest in thing is cross dressing!

Sorry, son, but you think too highly of yourself/ This kind of self denial must be affecting your health/ It ain't the rap thats thick, hopefully you're not too gone for that to click, see/ pseudo intelligence is something that makes me slightly sick/ So what? Where's the rebuttal?/ Hit me with rhymes oh so subtle, you internet cutthroat!/ I'm waiting to see you react, to blast off like a shuttle, like you want me to do, so/ come on, lets see something new, don't sit there and stew, give us something to chew!
Hate me all you want, I know y'all fellate me when I buss my words
Every verse haunts you like Pharaoh's curse, and that's just the tip of the iceberg
Lead the masses like Wat Tyler, I got the cybernetically-enhanced flow, blow to the solar, plexus, fuck your sillicone bitches and your Lexus, you still live at home with your mom, the bling and crib in your video, it's all on loan, and that's Murphy's law, you heard me? I'm otherworldly, the most paranormal shityou know about is getting some punk to ghost-write, wherever I perform, call the firefighters to hose mics down, cuz they on fire, the Michael Myers of this shit, my stanzas cut like machetes stabbing into your pancreas.