I don't hate her because shes lesbian. I don't hate her because shes fat.
I swear if she takes over the price is right I'll never watch it again.
Why can't she stay on tv without getting into a fight with someone? First to my knowledge it was Tom Selleck and the NRA, then Donald Trump, then the other one on the view...like what the hell?...Someone needs to tell her to shut up. She thinks everyone has to think her way, and if they don't she bitches at them...Agree? Disagree? I don't care entirely but thanks for listening to my outpour of a rant .
There's nothing wrong with fat people. Chris Farley? John Candy? Mama Cass? That guy from Blues Traveler?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I'll give up hope on humanity if she becomes host.

Oh wait, that happened a long time ago ..........
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by Bubban
There's nothing wrong with fat people. Chris Farley? John Candy? Mama Cass? That guy from Blues Traveler?

I'm sorry if it came out that I thought there was. Its her way of thinking and innability to accept other peoples thoughts I hate.
i think its mainly because shes a fat lesbian and shes retaliating against people who arent as unfortunate as her.

but really, i think shes just way to full of herself, shes one of those women (you know you know one....) who never thinks theyre wrong and theyre a total bitch because of it.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Bubban
That guy from Blues Traveler?

I heard that he's not fat anymore.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
The only reason she does any of that bull is for attention. She's way down on the celebrity "list", of which she wasn't that high to begin with, and she knows it. To counteract that, she tries to do outrageous things to get the cameras on her. That's all it is.

I suggest we all just keep ignoring her as usual and let her slip a bit further into obscurity.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Kylster
I suggest we all just keep ignoring her as usual and let her slip a bit further into obscurity.

I'm not sure she'll fit through. Maybe if they grease her up a bit, but it'll still be a tight squeeze.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
I'm not sure she'll fit through. Maybe if they grease her up a bit, but it'll still be a tight squeeze.

Didn't you know? Ignorance is the most sincere form of lubricant.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Shea Donoghue

How could you not tap that?

Mmmm-hmmm bow-chica-wow-wow
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
i really hope they dont put her on the price is right. it would ruin a great show. i doubt i would ever watch it again, unless it was a repeat of an older episode with bob.
Cannnot stand her. She is an arrogant obnoxious loudmouth who thinks she knows everything, when in fact she probably knows a lot less than she thinks because she refuses to listen to anyone with an opinion that differs from her own.